Miniatures Package

Drakonius

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I'm anticipating is a Reaper box set Fantasy or Scifi board game with a sh'load of Bones. kinda in the vein of

• Heroquest
  • Space Hulk
  • Battlemasters
  • Warhammer Quest
  • Heroscape
  • DooM
  • Descent
  • etc...

I wouldn't mind seeing a Reaper board game along those lines! Something with lots of tiles for exploration. There's already so much to pull from with Warlords and Chronoscape. Actually, a chronoscape board game would be total bananas even if a Warlord one would make a bit more sense.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Reaper board game along those lines! Something with lots of tiles for exploration. There's already so much to pull from with Warlords and Chronoscape. Actually, a chronoscape board game would be total bananas even if a Warlord one would make a bit more sense.

This deserves it's own thread. I'm definitely a board game geek (and I frequent the website hehe), and would certainly support a reaper board game.

Especially a steampunk one.

Such a thing has been discussed. Obviously firm plans are not available for sharing at this time.

Would you think less of me if I squealed like a little school girl?

Not that I would, just wanted to check C.c

No, but you cannot wear a horned helm if you squeal like a little girl, a goblin, or a dying rabbit. Just saying is all...

or a dying girl goblin rabbit.

No, but you cannot wear a horned helm if you squeal like a little girl, a goblin, or a dying rabbit. Just saying is all...

You can, however, hoist your tankard and give out a basso 'Yeah!', then spill half the mug while quaffing.

It's allowed.

The Auld Grump, settling for preparing absinthe in glass laboratory ware and whispering 'Yessss....' Steampunk goes with neither squealing nor quaffing.

You can, however, hoist your tankard and give out a basso 'Reaper! #%@!Yeah!', then spill half the mug while quaffing.

Fixed it for ya :;):

I'll have you lot know that in my culture screaming like a little girl is considered a sign of virility, power, manliness, leadership, and excellent vocal range.

Squee! is also a most formidable war cry.

Agreed! My husband knows when he hears me Squee to not be anywhere between me and my target!
  • Like 1