Takhisamat! (or: Buglips butchers a Limited Edition)

Silvers are awesome, aren't they? A family of silvers are the main allies of the PC's in my campaign as well :) And I completely agree on the "not throwing her at the players thing" - that'd be evil! Hmm, what about establishing that she can only manifest in limited power in the material plane, and therefore is weaker? Perhaps even make her ability to materialize a plot point, letting the players tamper with it before the big show down...

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Use her as a hydra with self-esteem issues?

Haha, that would be great. Have a wizard hidden in the shadows, glamouring the hydra to look like Takky and casting all her spells himself. The players would freak out until they realized what was happening.

Personally, I'm picturing a hydra looking sadly into a mirror as she does her head makeup thinking wistfully to herself 'I could be Takismat if that dreamy Mr. Lips would just pay attention to me! What does that hussy have that I don't? Scales? Hah! 5 heads? Well, that's where I start honey! Oh, sure, she's got spells. Big deal, they're not what's important in a modern marriage!'

• Like 2

It's like reality TV. Will the goblin get eaten? Will Taki strip down? Will the red or blue head get affixed to her first? Tune in tomorrow!

(Also: which paint is the weakest link? Who wants to be a dragon-deity? Gobbotopia got talent!)

• Like 1