Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
This one is next in line. He needs a better base.
This is a standard Reaper 1 inch base. And a sheet of embossed styrene cobblestone, for model railroading. I superglued it on, trimmed around it with an X-Acto, then sanded it down to 800 grit. Any gap left is going to get the Brush On Sealer treatment to deal with the seam. After this I just superglued the Mocking Beast on. No pin.
Here is my BONES version of the Eye Beast.
This is my project going model-by-model down the Bones I Kickstarter rewards images through all my models, and logging them as WIP.
And bringing along any pewter versions I have for the ride.
These guys are very rewarding and great practice for eyes.
I coated the eyes and mouth with brush on gloss varnish to give it that live, wet, salivating look.
I started this to be the BBEG for Dragon's Demand.
I really enjoyed painting it. This is my first full dragon miniature painted.
I spent a lot of time on it, and I'm pleased with the outcome.
I hope you like it. This was my first time using Birch seed pod debris as leaves, and I think they look good.
Here is the link to the WIP:
Who's Online 6 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)