• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      More undead for the table top, because you can never have too many. 

These guys bring me to 56 minis painted for the year. 

• By HolkDiggity
      I'm just about finished with my final piece for ReaperCon, and I needed a break. I needed to paint something fun and with no consequence. I've been eyeing this sculpt from across the room, and I just decided to go for it. Nothing super crazy, just some true metallics, which I haven't done much with in some time. Enjoy!

• By joshuaslater
      These savages are on Kickstarter.  My first Kickstarter!  There are all kinds of add ons lurking in here too.  Thanks Reaper for providing this forum! 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1648985407/rise-of-the-powrie?ref=creator_nav

• By Glitterwolf
      One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead, followed by Chaos and Reptilians.
      I already have my Lost World Project which tells a tale of Conquistadores, Reptilians, Dinosaurs, Undead and a lot more.
      However those Undead are the Egyptian Style and Pirate/Jungle style.

This thread will be filled with my beloved Gothic Undead, Demons, Monsters and all things that go bump in the night.
      In my Lost World Project I tell an ongoing story, here I will post about all other dark things without coherency.
      There might be snippets of loose stories to accompany a mini or not...

I hope you guys and gals and creatures will like it.

Let's kick off with the critters I painted a while ago to get a feel of what is coming.

Enjoy! ( or not)

Bats and a Murder of Crows

EDIT: I will include some Bones and minis. The bulk will be metal and I want to give this an oldschool vibe.
      Preferred minis will be, Reaper, Grenadier, Ral Partha, Rafm, Metal Magic, Otherworld and Early Citadel.
      The Asian Undead will be from Zenith since I backed the Kensei Undead Samurai KS and will get their own thread.

Changed the name of the Project.

Eldessa Necromancer

Ral Partha Female Vampire

Lurien and Aysa

Bat Demon

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      Statuesque Miniatures

Ok. We're all set. The Kickstarter launches on Tuesday! It's not a massively long campaign, so tell everyone! Your friends, your family, even your enemies - maybe they just need tiny metal toys in their lives and will forever more be much better people!

You'll be able to grab the full set of miniatures or choose from smaller sets in any combination. There will also be a very limited number of hand-finished (by me) sets just like the miniatures in the photos. The perfect labour-free gift for yourself or someone you love. Awwww.
  • Who's Online   29 Members, 1 Anonymous, 231 Guests (See full list)