how long wil the pledge manager be available?

papabees

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From Kickstarter update #69...

The pledge manager will accept your input for about 10 days. After that we’ll lock you in at your pledge level. We need to get moving on the final orders so we can get these figures done by March. Don’t worry, we’ll remind you before we shut it down.

I'm guessing this is from the time that you get the email from reaper that the pledge manager went live... Other than that I don't know that any time frame was spoken of.

If I remember correctly you should have already finalised the pledge manager......

And I belive Reaper has already started ordering stuff (Using averages for folk who haven't done so),

so while you'll probabaly be ok you might start running into problems getting certain items if late finalisers sudenly want 'more than the average' of a given option

If I remember correctly you should have already finalised the pledge manager......

And I belive Reaper has already started ordering stuff (Using averages for folk who haven't done so),

so while you'll probabaly be ok you might start running into problems getting certain items if late finalisers sudenly want 'more than the average' of a given option

I can't find the quote anymore, but I think that if the late people end up pledging more than anticipated, it'll just cut into the first batch of minis to hit the non-backer market, since they're ordering much more than the Kickstarters will probably need. And while they would like people to start finishing up, I don't remember seeing anywhere that anyone "should" have finished already. It's still up and functioning, and they haven't indicated that they'll be taking it down in the next couple of days.