Sign in to follow this  
mish

Anarcist Bunny as done as he will get

It took a little while to get him based could use static grass near the fence but couldn't find any locally

gave him two ear rings (copper wire),

made his base out of plaster and sand the fence is coffee stirrers and bass wood

hope ya'll like him. C&C welcomed

post-7570-0-09738100-1350262592_thumb.jpg

post-7570-0-99913600-1350262617_thumb.jpg

thanks for looking

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      These are from the Bunny Girls Kickstarter project from a couple of years ago, run by Dark Fable miniatures.  They are on 7/8" washers, so would qualify as giant bunnies for most 28mm characters. 

Here they are, joined by a trio of flying Peegs, from a recent Bad Squiddo campaign:

And here's the lot of them, at different angles.

Put a little wild life into your games :) 

• By planetmut
      Sid's T-shirt was going to have a Union Jack on it, until my one sensible brain cell burst out laughing at the idea that I could freehand it. So he's got the Rock Against Racism star on his shirt and the anarchy symbol on the back of his jacket. I was stuck for a colour for his Gibson Flying V until I spotted my never-before-used pot of Army Painter Jungle Green, and it's perfect. He also has a fantastically expressive face. I thoroughly enjoyed painting Sid.

• By Genghis_Sean
      Stole my brother's mini from out of his house the last time I was there and painted it for him.  Built a much more deserving base for this fierce Zombicide boss with a vicious streak a mile wide.

• By Pochi
      I painted 2 minis for @Jasper_the_2nd for the Spring Exchange.

He mentioned the song Holy Diver if I needed inspiration so I decided to do a mini and cram as much of his "wishlist" in as I could. I was familiar with the song but hadn't heard it for a long time. I watched the video on youtube (what a hoot!) I decided to go with a barbarian based on the video. He has a tiger pelt because tigers are mentioned in the lyrics plus it added some color and visual interest. Jasper also said he liked rabbits. I hid a tiny little bunny on the base. He also said to try something new so I tried out spider webs that I had watched a tutorial on another page.

Jasper has created a character for the mini and I am so pleased he likes him!

• By Kuro Cleanbrush
      Hi everyone!  As some of you know from watching my progress over in the WIP section of the forums, I've been busily working away on Cordelia!  This super cute and characterful little mini was an absolute blast to paint, and I appreciated everyone's advice and encouragement!

So, without further ado, here's my cyberpunk version of Cordelia, now to be known as Synth-ia!

Once again, thank you so much to everyone who followed along at home!!!
  • Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)