The Shelf Of Awesome!

Girot

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if we want "shelf of awesome" these are as good as I can get for photos, without taking a lot of photos. These photos do not include the Eldar, Marines and Tau which are still packed in a box with some Cyberpunk and Shadowrun minis, or the Castle Ravenloft minis (with the game) and a few other recent monster and character models (also in a box).

(Note the pencil sketch visible in the background of the hero shelf is not by me, and not allowed to be shown on this forum.)

Hero Shelf Left (which has half of my Crane Army for Clan War at the back)

post-7660-0-34953600-1350694432_thumb.jpg

Hero Shelf Right

post-7660-0-85138000-1350694427_thumb.jpg

Monster Shelf Left (yes that is Ral Lord of the Balrogs...ah he used to be so big...)

post-7660-0-62568000-1350694441_thumb.jpg

Monster Shelf Right

post-7660-0-19668000-1350694437_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

The ceiling light in my painting room died (and gave me rather a nasty bit of electroshock therapy by way of a bonus). I'll have to wait for daylight to take a pic of the shelf.

I suppose I'll also have to find an electromagician for replace the light and switch (also known as Deliverer of Smoking Hair).

• Like 2

I hear ya. I've got Bugs and most of my Blood Angels are still put away.
I had bugs once, back in grammar school. The good news is, there's shampoo for that!

Unless that shampoo is Promethium-based I think you may have something hiding under your bed... muahahahahahaaa...

• Like 1

The ceiling light in my painting room died (and gave me rather a nasty bit of electroshock therapy by way of a bonus). I'll have to wait for daylight to take a pic of the shelf.

I suppose I'll also have to find an electromagician for replace the light and switch (also known as Deliverer of Smoking Hair).

No one sweats a smoking goblin.

• Like 1

No one sweats a smoking goblin.

Did one of you sneak into my cave and install a Buglips Zapper?

• Like 2

Wow..I actually don't have a shelf of awesome and that concerns me as that obviously affects my awesomeness rank.

I just pack my minis away into a comic book box that's the right size to hold a size of foam blocks my game store sells. Now that I think about it I probably only have like 20 miniatures I've painted over the past two years so I may not be worthy enough for a shelf of awesome.

Did one of you sneak into my cave and install a Buglips Zapper?

Heh, goblins are such feeble creatures that we don't need such contrivances. :upside:

Wow..I actually don't have a shelf of awesome and that concerns me as that obviously affects my awesomeness rank. I just pack my minis away into a comic book box that's the right size to hold a size of foam blocks my game store sells. Now that I think about it I probably only have like 20 miniatures I've painted over the past two years so I may not be worthy enough for a shelf of awesome.

We need to get you off the forums, and behind a paintbrush! ^_^