Razor Coast Kickstarter

TheAuldGrump

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that is a nice mini!!

Hopefully it will be available as a separate purchase as future date. I'm not sure I'll be able to back this one. I'm backing the Pathfinder MMO as well this month, thou not sure if that one will make its goal or not.

• Like 2

All those daily deals were just a terrible idea. Front-loading diminishing incentives in a project is just asking for trouble.

ETA: I should say exclusives, specifically. If it can be obtained by other means, it's not bad. Or if it's small and inoffensive. But dozens of rare items in game that can be traded and sold? Not the best approach.

Edited by recruittons

Damn that is a nice mini!!

Hopefully it will be available as a separate purchase as future date. I'm not sure I'll be able to back this one. I'm backing the Pathfinder MMO as well this month, thou not sure if that one will make its goal or not.

I hope this mini is a future release too

We're in the last few days for Razor Coast. Heart of the Razor, Fire As She Bears, and the D20 Pro maps and Hero Lab Data Files have all been achieved and are available as add-ons.

At $100K, they'll convert the Necromancer Dead Man's Chest supplement from 3.5 to Pathfinder. Just under $95K now, so it looks like we'll hit this goal too.

Final 24 hours! Get your rum-soaked, kraken-crushed, wereshark-gnawed, piratey goodness while you can!

Dead Man's Chest for Pathfinder has been unlocked, and there will also be a PDF of player maps.

Up next at $120K is the player maps in print, on a 1" grid for minis. Need a big day to get to this one, but I think it's possible.