The Pledge Manager is still up!?

Djbousquet

See, I didn't see it as the official fan club of Reaperbryan, but as the fan club of the Official Reaperbryan. I'd hate to be a part of a club for some poser or knock-off of Reaperbryan.
Accept no imitations*!

*Offer void where prohibited. Official Reaperbryan is not a toy. Use with caution. Do not bend, spindle, mutilate or attempt to chew Official Reaperbryan.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Offer void where prohibited. Official Reaperbryan is not a toy. Use with caution. Do not bend, spindle, mutilate or attempt to chew Official Reaperbryan.

A hypothetical question here; How does raising my Official ReaperBrian to walk the night in dreadful undead servitude affect any warranty?

No particular reason for asking. . . . Just curious.

• Like 2

. . . Incidentally, if the Reaper staff ever feel up to inflicting another Kickstarter upon themselves, I vote for a miniature of an undead ReaperBrian, shackled to his keyboard, as a suitable commemerative.

'

Perhaps being flogged by Sophie. It would make a good commemorative KS Sophie. Although, the Urban Legend version would certainly change the message significantly...

• Like 4

See, I didn't see it as the official fan club of Reaperbryan, but as the fan club of the Official Reaperbryan. I'd hate to be a part of a club for some poser or knock-off of Reaperbryan.
Accept no imitations*!

Just finished a Wii workout routine* and because I was stupid and didn't wait long enough after eating to do it, I feel queasy and my eyes are sort of not working quite properly. So when reading the fine print I thought it said:

"Offer void where prohibited. Official Reaperbryan is not a toy. Use with caution. Do not breed, swindle, mutate, or attempt to chew Official Reaperbryan."

*Yes, you're looking at the timestamp correctly. My sleep schedule is more in par with that of your typical Australian.

• Like 1

My comment still works for you Aussie types. ;) You don't typically see Americans waking up at your time and going to bed at a reasonable hour by your clock, do you? ;)

My best friend is currently living in Adelaide and since I don't have a 9 - 5 job and work from home, I can sleep as I wish and get to hang out with her (and some of my other Aussie friends) more on their schedule. Also means I can get concerned questions from people who aren't aware of my schedule and see me talking about, "I just woke up." or, "Right, time for second dinner."

My comment still works for you Aussie types. ;) You don't typically see Americans waking up at your time and going to bed at a reasonable hour by your clock, do you? ;)

My best friend is currently living in Adelaide and since I don't have a 9 - 5 job and work from home, I can sleep as I wish and get to hang out with her (and some of my other Aussie friends) more on their schedule. Also means I can get concerned questions from people who aren't aware of my schedule and see me talking about, "I just woke up." or, "Right, time for second dinner."

Don't forget second breakfast.

Hehe, fools like me are gumming up the works by requesting to change their addons. We shall see if we are given the chance. I had blind faith that the Clockwork Dragon would be the beez kneez, but after the green unveiling, I have to say the hydra is more interesting to my eye.

Cheers

You can bet that once people start putting some painted clockworks out there you'll want it again. ;)

(Ok so I got both because I've always wanted a Hydra as well. Truth is the KS was more about the Dragons and other big minis in the end because they are things I could never justify in metal.)

• Like 3