Sign in to follow this  
joshuaslater

Spy and Scrye

It was the Gnoll Archers that beat me last night. I'm getting good results from my Nagendra Venomspitters, and they almost turned the tide. We play on a four by four table, with lots of terrain. We are coming from Chronopia, so I understand the agony and the ecstasy of missile troops.

If anyone has more insight into deck control, please feel free to contribute.

I hate missile troops in this game. They are a massive waste of points. Especially with armies that can be across the table on turn one starting on their board edge and the number of ways to mitigate missile effects. I prefer units that are harder to hit and hit harder in combat. Archers don't win this game anymore.

Oh, this sounds very much like my challenge for next year's Warlord tournament at RCon. :;):

~v

Oh, this sounds very much like my challenge for next year's Warlord tournament at RCon. :;):

I've actually been working on this too. Razig is a top contender and Dwarf/Merc piercers with bless look promising too. Elves/Darkreach are a strong maybe.However a well built Sisters force will wreck this since they have access to Storm and the Icingstead I'm looking at doing will do well against bows.