If you had an unlimited budget, what would be the first thing in you paint studio?

Niranth

Actually, I think I'd downsize. I only use the gigantic old tyme teacher's desk because there's nowhere else to put it (it is actually in my kitchen). The real estate is nice, but what I really crave is a nice, modest little corner of quiet. Maybe under an eave in an attic. With a nice window. Add a good stereo for some soft classical music, and that'd be just about right.

• Like 2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask cutebutpsycho; we've joked about the live-in painter thing in the past.

There are only 2 things keeping me from accumulating more miniatures/faster: 1) current storage space, 2) already owning more than I'll likely ever have painted without having a dedicated, full-time painter working for me.

An unlimited budget would definitely solve both of those issues. :;):

~v

Every single color of freakin paint, ink, etc. made so I can just choose what I want and never have to mix. Enough teeny tiny brushes that I never have to kill myself looking for them at every hobby shop and gaming place for 2 states only to have to go online and order and wait for them to ship. I particularly like the Kolinsky sable 40/0. Then I need a mini-fridge, a bathroom, and a bed so I can stay forever. Finally, I'd hire Hugh Jackman to stand around in a wife beater and tight pants (mostly) to just look good and hand me stuff.

• Like 2

First thing, hmmm, I am torn. New lighting set up is our current need, but it would be nice to separate my studio and storage from my hubby's game den and computer gaming area so I could rock out the tunes and paint without listening to his WOW chatter. I think that means a new house :-) Buuuuut....Hugh Jackman would be sorta nice too...or a Jeeves...

First "miniature" I would buy? A Cang Dragon from CMON!

Hmmm, but a live in sculptor would be really nice too....

This is a difficult question!

• Like 1