Been away from the site for a couple months with work and family matters. But, I have a plan for this month. A motorcycle gang. I was waiting on the KickStarter Sophie, saw in another thread that people are recieving them. So I have dug out some old shadowrun figures on motorcycles and they will join up with Sophie to make a group of runners on bikes.

• Like 2

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well so far for november ive done a chapter master(lord), interogator chaplain(chaos champion), 2 conversion chaplains(chaos champion), two librarians(are now sorcerors of chaos), a rhino, a dreadnought, raven wing bike squad(chaos bikers now.), two terminator squads(one from AoBR and one from dark vengeance). now i need to to do 2 tact squads, a chaos lord, hellbrute, 2 cultists units. along with my PC for DnD. plus finishing my undead army before its reinforcements arrive in march. stuff crossed out done so far. working on the hellbrute and chosen squad now. all my 40k units are now a fallen angel chaos space marine army.

Well I realised that I need to make some serious progress on my shelf of shame (finding the box o' shame again didn't help) so I'm trying to get a whole bunch of stuff speed painted this weekend so I can get back to my usual pace of 1-3 "adventurers" a week.

So hopefully this will be a big weekend for painting :)

• Like 1

Well, I managed to knock off another one for November at Paint Night tonight - I'm hoping to get a couple more in during the next few days, but I'm going to be underway and without internet access so I won't be able to post them until I get home. Still, they're mostly done, so I think I can bring this month's total up to a respectable number. ::):

This is the first mini I've done for somebody else, and I knocked it out in about three hours of conversation and laughter with friends. Good times. A Bull Snapper, Privateer Press (Hordes).

post-8164-0-61984900-1353995672_thumb.jpgpost-8164-0-50919300-1353995676_thumb.jpgpost-8164-0-43725800-1353995680_thumb.jpgpost-8164-0-44305800-1353995684_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I don't think I'm going to get Laurana in by the end of the month. I've just got too many distractions! Still, I wanted to do kits 1,2 and maybe 4. So finishing kit 1 and more than half of kit 2 (Laurana is early WIP now) is pretty awesome, especially when I was doing 6 weeks per mini previously...

I also need to figure out a way to paint in the room with the wood stove and not at the opposite end of the house. It was fine in summer, but brrrr...

havent done a lot all year, up until the 10th of this month....

21 Romans from wargames factory

Pulp Santa from Artizan

Salamanewt by Grenadier

D'Khul Bathalian

Bongani, the Savage King

3 Warlord mercs on one base

Merlock the Magnificent

Im currently working on Lord of the Jungle, and it may make it in time for November

If so, that will be 30 figs completed (I'm counting the 3 mercs as 3 ::P: )