Sign in to follow this  
Brian Swartzmiller

Bones LTPK

I see today that FRPgames.com has preordesr for Reaper bare bones: fur and armor paint kits, in standard and deluxe. It doesn't say whats in them. Available in Dec. it says.

Anyone know what they are going to contain?

Links for the Google-Shy, if such people still exist:

http://www.frpgames.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=89774 for the basic,

http://www.frpgames.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=89773 for the deluxe.

Initial thoughts: that's a hell of a price difference, the deluxe is double the basic. Is the deluxe going to come with more paint, more figures, more brushes, or all of the above? Is the basic still going to be two minis? It's described as "fur and armor," same as the current L2PK1, so...

It's probably still too early to know for sure. I think I need to start a game store, though, just so I can get all of this news earlier and not have to rely on speculation. ::D:

• Like 1

My 2¢: FRP is a good site to do business with. They're out of Long Island (so might be a bit out of contact for now).

I had a mini show up damaged and they shipped me one without having to ship the old one back (yay bitz box). And great sales.

But still, I'd buy any Reaper products direct from reapermini.com or my LGS (if they carried Reaper). Long Island 4 hours away is pretty much my LGS for Reaper :p

I think this is a job for Reaperbryan! (If we want a definitive answer. Everything else is just wild speculation)

So I will stare into the mirror and speak three times, "Reaperbryan! Reaperbryan! Reaperbryan!"

• Like 2

Development on these has begun, but we're not ready to release details of the contents. Sorry guys, there's still a few things to work out. We can create a price because we know how much stuff is going in them, but the precise contents will change slightly between now and when we ship, based on testing the initial production runs.

If they contain Bones, I bet the deluxe edition contains a tiny shred of Buglip's soul. :poke:

What about lead poisoning?

• Like 2

If they contain Bones, I bet the deluxe edition contains a tiny shred of Buglip's soul. :poke:

thats already part of buglips blood :blush:
  • Like 2

Development on these has begun, but we're not ready to release details of the contents. Sorry guys, there's still a few things to work out. We can create a price because we know how much stuff is going in them, but the precise contents will change slightly between now and when we ship, based on testing the initial production runs.

Can I volunteer to be one of the testers?

::D:

• Like 4

Rock on the LTPK have been awesome so far, can't wait to see what y'all have for us next.

Thats great to hear I for one can not wait to see what all will be included with each set. As soon as you guys have an idea of hwat will be in them lets us know

• Like 1

thats already part of buglips blood :blush:

I'm a famous!

Anyway, what I would like to know is if metal LTPK's will continue to exist.

• Like 3