Reaperbryan -- " This member is no longer active. " ??

Pally

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The forums show him online, yet his account is gone, has he come back as some horrible thing of undeath? Did buglips finally get that ritual working?

The ASPCA, NAACP, Civil Liberties Union, Conservatives, Liberals, and all major "news" networks are now offended by the implication that undeath is a 'horrible thing' and are going to debate nonstop as to how this will affect the election; additional coverage will be given to American's currently suffering from undeath. Tears and inaccurate soundbites will supplement.

I was just resting...

Is this REALLY you, or the you that has been replaced with the newly acquired sentience of the Reaper Forums?

• Like 1

Is this REALLY you, or the you that has been replaced with the newly acquired sentience of the Reaper Forums?

10 bucks says it's nayrbrepaer, the alternate universe Bryan who is evil. Or good. Or has a goatee. Doesn't have a goatee? I forget, are we in the good universe or the evil one?

Reaperbryan was testing his new Threadoptic Camoflauge. The glitch was he wasn't able to turn it off.

I hope he hasn't turned Predator on us. Is anybody else missing?

I might be. I got put on standby for tonight's shift so I'll be staying up all night painting a miniature to keep my mind awake in case I get called in during the wee hours of the AM. I will perform significant self analysis to make sure I'm not missing.

No no, the Shadow Zone couldn't handle us. Our collective sarcasm and profoundly rich and entertaining nerd references would give birth to a new galaxy and bring the light of awesomness to that dark dark place.

So you're suggesting we would cause an Ironic Inversion leading to a Sarcasticlysm? You might be right, Dr. Girot. You just might be right.

• Like 2