Reaper 2012 Secret Sophie Holiday Gift Exchange!

recruittons

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok...I was really trying to hold off on posting until I had sent my Secret Sophie, but I didn't want my awesome Secret Buddy to worry! I received some wonderful loot:

loot_zps5f9f0216.jpg

Thanks Fanguad!!!! As you can see- I couldn't even wait to take a picture, but had to open the green triad and start using it immediately! It's perfect! See, up until now I only had 3 greens. you're my hero! My green collection is doubled! ::D:

Also, don't despair mysterious soon to be secret sophie recipient: I have sculpted and painted up a storm and am almost done. Sooooon...

(So happy! paint paint paint paint...)

• Like 6

So I started a little show-off thread for everyone to post pics in. Anything you want to a pic of your bare haul, a mini painted by your sender, or a mini you received that you have now painted up! I've gone first, so I hope some of you join in ::D:

http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/46986-secret-sophie-show-off-thread/

I got my Secret Sophie in the mail today. They chose to remain secret (no real name or forum handle), so thank you anonymous person! The Christmas Ornament is really cool. It'll probably be 11 months before I paint it (I'm hoping my skills will improve greatly by then), but it'll be really fun to paint. As a side note, I'd love to give this to my parents, but I don't know if they'd appreciate a succubus hanging on their tree, even if it was painted by me.

And to Corporea - glad you're enjoying those paints! I hope you'll post the results to WIP or Show Off.

post-8582-0-10531100-1357443035_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

oh! I used my new paint on my "Mother Christmas" and my "stupid-evil-may-hit-it-with-a-hammer spruce tree"

I like the paint, don't worry! The tree is just possessed by a spirit of mischief. I also used it on my secret sophie which I finally sent out TODAY!!! (But I'll wait to post photos until after it arrives. That is, if it's ok with my sophie recipient!)

• Like 2

Erin i received my painted miniature it is beautiful. it really is beautiful. ill try to get a picture up tonight of the mini. my camera wont do the mini any justice. my last 2 exchange minis will go up also.

edit: im enjoying the candy also.

edit:http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/snake/sku-down/03603

Edited by Exwilly
  • Like 3

::D: It's not a holiday without candy! (I was thinking about sending homemade fudge, but wasn't sure if that would be weird. I'm most proud of the skulls!)

If you ever get me as a recipient for one of these, please know that fudge is never weird.

...well, unless you're in my bedroom, watching me sleep. That's always weird, and trumps fudge.

• Like 3

::D: It's not a holiday without candy! (I was thinking about sending homemade fudge, but wasn't sure if that would be weird. I'm most proud of the skulls!)

If you ever get me as a recipient for one of these, please know that fudge is never weird.

...well, unless you're in my bedroom, watching me sleep. That's always weird, and trumps fudge.

but if you dont know im there how is it wierd

• Like 2

Wow, thank you so much my secret sophie!!

I love the ogre lady!!! She is really really cool (and way better than I can paint). I will attempt to put photos up unless you have better ones - I just need to dig out my camera.

And the extra treats of the

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/03549/latest/03549

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/14068/sku-down/14068

Are very appreciated!

ED: was looking over and admiring the figure again this morning.... how the heck did you do that tiny writing on the horns!

Edited by kay13

I just got my Secret Sophie mini today and HFS!! BEAUTIFULLY painted and based!! Its an elf fighter that looks like a cross between Legolas and Ky Kiske. Zinzig you are more than welcome to post show off pics if you have them. If not I will happily oblige this weekend. I've got a que of things that need photos so I'm gonna get those taken care of finally.

• Like 1