• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening all you fine Reaper acolytes!

So this evening I've finished another grand old Partha classic, sculpted by the immortal Julie Guthrie, a Sorceress Casting Spell.  As always, couldn't easily choose colors, but this is what I came up with:

The only problem I really had was her other eye, which just couldn't be reached with a brush, so this is with a close up, how it came out:

Sometimes it's just rough getting a brush in such an itty bitty space.  So I did what I could.  Anyway hope you all enjoy!

• By Samedi
      Laurana came to me in the old LTPK 2 as one of my very first minis in 2010 or so. This set even had the old Pro Paints in it, almost all of wich gave up on me a long time ago. Only Ruddy Flesh and the Copper Metallic Paint are left, both are still among my workhorse paints.

While Laurana's companion Tsuko was painted up fairly quickly, I struggled with painting her forever. First the scroll would not come out right, and then the eyes turned out to be a major problem for me - you see, the pupils of the eyes are sculpted, so my usual strategies didn't work for her.

But after years and years on my shelf of shame she's finally done! Once I got past the scroll and the eyes she was actually a joy to paint. Also, I really like the expressive pose.

So here she is, c&c very welcome!

• By Inarah
      This was an experiment with color. I decided to give the Limited Palette challenge a try last night.  The challenge is 3 colors, plus black and white. Specifically, the three colors must be a blue, green, and pink.  I chose cyan blue, gnoll pelt, and cactus flower.  I'm quite happy with how she came out, for a figure I wasn't terribly interested in to begin with. 

Sorry, my camera could not handle a close-up of the face. 

For anyone wondering about the red hair, a strange thing happens when you mix cactus flower and gnoll pelt....

The base is from Secret Weapon. 

• By Maledrakh
      From the first Bones kickstarter:

I am diving into some more of the white-undercoated Bones 1 models that are cluttering up my Drawers of Doom, models that for some reason or other have been stuck in limbo never to get to painted-heaven. These Bones are mainly painted with Contrast Paints for speed.

This is 77119 Sinessa, Hellborn Sorceress.

It was part of the "Bedevilled" subset of the Bones 1 Core set.

Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. 25mm base.

The Skin is Flesh Tearers Red Contrast with a careful drybrush of thinned Citadel Wazdakka Red Layer on. The Gold is Vallejo Necro Gold and old Chestnut Ink.
    • By SGHawkins09
      Recently finished this lovely mini from Dark Sword. Toyed with a few ideas but the winter theme ended up being the one that stuck. I wish I had had more time to spend on it but I am happy with how she turned out. 

• Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)