Sign in to follow this  
Erifnogard

Hard Times in Dragon City

I just finished reading Hard Times in Dragon City and I think it was an absolutely perfect fit for the Bones kickstarter. I could easily see using the mix of Bones figures from the kickstarter with this world. Also, I really enjoyed the novel and will be purchasing the rest of the trilogy. Thanks to Mr. Forbeck and Reaper for the great book and the ideas!

• Like 2

I work nights in the ICU so I'm always looking for a good read when I've got 2 really stable patients!

I work nights in the ICU so I'm always looking for a good read when I've got 2 really stable patients!

If they're stable, what are they doing in the ICU? :P

Getting Adrift to read them a sweet Matt Forbeck novel, now!

• Like 1

A patient who is stable usually means their vital signs (pulse, respiration) are within normal parameters. However they may still have an underlying condition that needs closer monitoring and/or more treatment than a normal hospital room can provide. A patient just out of heart or brain surgery, for example, may be stable. But they may also be in danger of complications that require a VERY quick response time and need constant monitoring.

- Not a medical professional, but spending way too much time with family in hospitals.

I just noticed that the second and third books are available now. Bad Times in Dragon City and End Times in Dragon City. Went ahead and got both as I quite enjoyed Hard Times in Dragon City that Mr. Forbeck so generously gave us a copy of as part of the Bones kickstarter.

http://www.forbeck.com/

• Like 1

Well now you've all got me curious so it's off to google I go.

---

---

---

Okay I'm back.

It sounds interesting, but I'm not clear if this is available as a real book or only as an ebook.

---

---

---

Okay I'm back.

It sounds interesting, but I'm not clear if this is available as a real book or only as an ebook.

According to the site you can get it print on demand. You already own the ebook though.

---

---

---

Okay I'm back.

According to the site you can get it print on demand. You already own the ebook though.

Hard Times was the only one of the three we got with the Kickstarter.

I'm about a quarter of the way into the second book and so far it's as good as the first.

Edited by Erifnogard

Yep I enjoyed all three and the short story as well, they were much better than I was expecting and really awesome for the amount of time spent writing them.

• Like 1