• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Down to 5 days to go and they're inching closer to target. Interesting that they've added stretch goals below the target amount.

I've just dived in after receiving a sample figure from them, absolutely incredible quality. The God level is mother-watering just cant quite stretch to it after too many kickstarters

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MoonglowMinis
      "Over 1800 Jungle Themed Terrain Pieces Made for the World's Greatest Roleplaying Game, and Others Like it."

"This Kickstarter marks the release of our two newest books in the Dungeon Craft series "Fallen Kingdom & Jungles of Dread". Both books have nearly 1,000 jungle-themed pieces in them, which allow DMs to build custom interactive maps in a brand new setting. As of this Kickstarter, we will have launched 6 total campaigns, and have brought numerous products to the market. Additionally, we're excited to announce jungle-themed versions of past projects will be brought back for this Kickstarter! This includes the Deck of Stories/ NPC Cards, Dungeon Notes, and new models from our miniature line Counterspell Miniatures. We'll also be unveiling new and exciting products like our jungle DM screen and our Crocodile Jasper D20."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1985games/dungeon-craft-series-three-two-new-terrain-books-for-dandd/description

1985 Games have launched their third Dungeon Craft Kickstarter.  The last two have been fantastic and I absolutely love them.  While I enjoy painting minis, I'm not a fan of building terrain or scatter, especially since it tends to block sight or get knocked over and is a pain to store.  These 2D terrain pieces are a great compromise. I haven't seen anyone else talk about Dungeon Craft on the forums, but I definitely advocate!  If you missed their last two KS there's opportunity to get those as well.  And for the first time they're offering some original minis as Add-Ons.

• By Zloyduh
      Hi All!
      As I've been going through my Bones 5 goodies, I started wondering.  I've never owned such a massive quantity of unpainted miniatures all at the same time.
      What's the best way to store them?  I don't want to throw them all in one big box - I won't ever find anything there when needed.  Assembling anything that is not being worked on at the moment is a bad idea.  So, keeping the unassembled in their little bags then?  Maybe try to categorize them - orcs go here, elves go there?

How do you store your unpainted minis?

Please share!
    • By Rainbow Sculptor
      Hello friends!!

I'm wanting to do a little market research and I'm hoping I can get your help. 

For Bones V I sculpted a bunch of kids heroes and their pet companions. These were some of my favorite figures to work on and I'd like to do more. To be very very clear I have NO indication that Reaper will be producing any more of those types of figures and I'm in no way promising to create anything we discuss here. I have no shortage of ideas when it comes to new kid heroes but I'm wanting to see what types of figures people would want if hypothetically I decided to create more. 

I really like the idea of doing brother/sister sets, offering male and female options for particular races or themes. Simply from a design perspective it allows me to explore an idea more fully. Again, this is purely for my personal side projects and fun, not related to any official releases. That said, it's nice to know what the thoughts were about the ones I've already made and what holes people may want filled within that genre. 

My questions are:
      •What did you like/love/hate/ignore about the kid heroes from Bones V?
      •What themes or types of kid heroes would you be interested in? 
      •What purpose would they serve for you? Just fun to paint? Have kids who want to play but struggle to find a figure that represents them? Using them as stand ins for hobbits/halflings/gnomes or other vertically challenged races? 
      •What themes would you like to see explore in this context? Steampunk, modern, arthurian, more "random fun" types, traditional villager or starting hero types? Dragonkin, Genasi or other less popular fantasy races? 

• By Gadgetman!
      Story
      Welcome to the Splintered Light Miniatures 15mm Return to the Black Root Forest Kickstarter Campaign.  For many years, renowned sculptor Ben Siens has added great sculpts to our line of fantasy figures.  A year ago, we ran a successful campaign adding beastmen and treemen into our range of miniatures.  Over the past year, Siens has sculpted more wonderful figures for us and we decided to offer them to you via a second Kickstarter.
          Our primary goal for this campaign is getting the funds needed for the production molds and initial castings.  Our hope is that as we get the funding for production molds, we can also keep Ben sculpting new figures for future lines.  We need you help to get this done so please pledge today!
        Our plan is to have 11 new codes but we will also be offering these along with the entire range of Ben Siens sculpted figures.

There's only 4 days left in the campaign, so if you want some well-made 15mm goodness...
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/splinteredlightminis/return-to-the-blackroot-forest/description

• By Dan d'Lyon
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fieldofscreams/field-of-screams?ref=user_menu

Just wanted to throw this one out there.  Witchborn is a rather cool tabletop minis game, but there is also a companion app for each scenario with a lot of variety that allows you to play that scenario many times, but each one can be a very different experience.  Your warband will also evolve over time.  I discovered the game at GenCon in 2017 and have really enjoyed it every time I've played.  Plus, Cory is really cool and responsive.  I haven't checked this out yet, but you can also play the game on Roll20.

Did I mention that they use Reaper Bones minis?

• Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)