Blackwater Gulch: Rebels and Reinforcements Kickstarter

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally caved with like 90 minutes left...work break and playing on my phone conspired to crush my will. I just wish Marty made the cut. My stepdad is a HUGE back to the future fan, so it would make a great gift for him to give him both doc and marty.

• Like 1

I came really close on this one, too. But then I remembered the 200 or so Foundry cowboys and Indians and all the Old Glory figs, too and decided that spending $120 for more figures that I would have to wait until July to not paint was one step beyond even for me.

Uncharacteristic WILL save.

My understanding is that it can take a couple weeks after a project has ended before the creator receives the funds from Amazon and the backer info required from kickstarter. Once that all's received I'm sure the creator will need a few days to organize things before sending out the survey.

So my guess would be soon... ish?

Right now Game Salute is deciding if they're going to do everything manually with just a plain old Kickstarter survey, or build a Pledge Manager website, and they're neck deep finalizing the orders from the previous campaign. So there probably won't be an official decision till after xmas.

But in the meantime the sculptors dove right in and are working on the new models now.. but here's a few WIP sculpts & screenshots so far :)
Dockside Drifters
442550_sm-Dockside%20Drifters%20WIP.jpg
Wilde's Rangers
442551_sm-Wilde%27s%20Rangers%20-%20Priv
443022_sm-Wilde%27s%20Rangers%20-%20Corp
Edited by GangfightGames
  • Like 2

I saw that earlier and thought it looked pretty cool, but I need the mini's from their last kickstarter in my hands before I'd back another.

Not because I have any concerns over getting them, but more that I have mixed feelings on some of the postkickstarter renders and sculpts shown from the last one and I want to see what the final product looks like in person.

• Like 2
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ced1106
      GEG's Cowboys boxed set, of multi-piece plastic miniatures on two sprues has just been released. They sent me a preview sprue (11 heads, 5 top body, 5 bottom body, whole lotta arms, pistols, etc.) and I assembled some cowboys based on what poses would round out my collection! Other metal figures are Pinnacle Entertainment Game's "7th Gun" figures, GEG's "Cowboys" figures, and Reaper's Chronoscope figures.

• By ced1106
      KS : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/zombicide-undead-or-alive/

Safest thing is to pledge $1, wait for the Pledge Manager, check shipping, VAT, and other charges, then wait for the base game at half the KS plus shipping price during a holiday sale. 

• By Rigel
      Bombshell just came out with a resin version of their dieselpunk pinup/supersoldier, Liberty. She's a great dynamic sculpt, zaftig and muscular with it. Now, we all know this is evoking some 'what if Haley Attewell became Captain America' vibes, but I've already painted up our red-white-and-blue hero before, as well as an Agent Carter type and even a Captain Canada. So, I might as well continue down the North American continent. Presenting: Capitan Mexica! 

Click for the rest of the turnaround: 
      Alas, the resin gun she came with was fragile and I had to kitbash on a sturdier one. Her shield is taken from an Aztec warrior from this series.
      Not so much Nazi-punching to do, but she has plenty of threats to contend with that would imperil the good folk of Mexico:

...some stranger than others!

And some downright bizarre: 

Here she is with her northern counterparts:

Guest appearances by: Cactus Joe, 50318; Lobo Sanchez, 50050; Diamond Sue Dawson, 50111; El Diablo, 50035; Incredible Woman, 50212; and John Bishop, 50068.
    • By Brianuk
      I'd used leather brown with an umber wash as a primer  on  this Irish bartender from the western/savage worlds part of the Chronoscope range. I then thought that the skin tone looked quite good and tried to highlight it up to a black/African American person' s skin. I used a 5050 mix of African Shadow from Scale 75 and Troll Claws from Army Painter. 

I have no idea what rules I will use (and when...) but am putting together a bit of a crew of the western reaper minis with this chap providing medicinal and room clearance support. 

• By Inarah
      Rescued this pair from the Box of Goodwill over the summer, and tried for a quick tabletop job during my Thanksgiving paint binge. Didn't quite get them finished in November, but they are done now.  Spent way too much time on them because I didn't start with a color scheme in mind and ended up having to repaint a couple areas. 

• Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)