Sign in to follow this  
chaosscorpion

Reaper Con Here we come

I'd really like to attend, and even have WAF (Wife Approval Factor)...and that after telling her how much taking the classes would add up to (I'm more interested in classes than gaming).

But for now I'm planning on 2014.

Selling some older gaming stuff that is just gathering up dust for me these days. Nice thing is everything is in mint, just bought from a store shelf condition.

Pretty sure I'll use the funds to pay for the plane ticket & such. Right now for me plane ticket is around $260 roundtrip. Heck that so much cheaper then I paid last year, then again didn't help the airline I booked my free 1 way ticket decided to ax Boise off their routes & I had to scramble for a ticket.....

At this point I'm about 99% convinced to go to this. I have friends who live nearby, so I could even manage to get free lodging in exchange for 15 minutes extra commute. I'll probably wait until the ReaperCon tickets actually go on sale before I get plane tickets.

Well, yeah. I reserved a room, but I probably won't start looking at plane tickets until January / February. Right now it's still too early to predict the details of my schedule. (work, family, etc.)

I'll be going, huzzah! :) I just reserved a hotel room at the official best western this time, should be fun, I'm looking forward to it! I can see about helping anyone out with a ride on the way back to the airport, coming in is a bit more dodgey as I fly standby and it's not a 100% guarantee I'll arrive when planned for. So excited! :bday:

• Like 1

Maybe a second one for some of us old timers who haven't been back in much too long.

We can gripe in our queue about these kids bringing their minis on our lawn and how back in our day minis were made out of irradiated asbestos...

• Like 1

Unless something changes by April I will be there for all 4 days again. Driving down the day before is the plan. Plenty of room in my car for a few people if anyone needs a lift to the con.

• Like 1

I've been on the fence with going next year but I put in a reservation for my overnight hotel I stay at in Boise (Ontario is about a hour west of Boise & I really don't want to get up at 2 AM drive for a hour, get to the airport & fly out at 530 am or so + pay for 5/6 days of airport parking....) the other day. I'm looking at selling off a bunch of rpg books & pre-paint DDMs that I don't want anymore. I think I'll use the funds to get the plane ticket now & I'll be set!

Just gotta wait for the tax refund!

If I go all be doing my usual non-Pathfinder Society Pathfinder game. Also this one might be special for me as it'll be last RCon I'll attend, at least for awhile. I've said that the last couple years but 99/100% sure this time around. I hope to also hit the Oregon Coast next year as well, as it's been or will be 6 years that I was over on the side the state that I wanna be in, ha ha.

RM

Long time no see Reaper Peeps! I am making every effort to be at Reaper Con this year. I miss seeing all of you guys and definitely miss the competition and need a fix.

Meg

• Like 1

Long time no see Reaper Peeps! I am making every effort to be at Reaper Con this year. I miss seeing all of you guys and definitely miss the competition and need a fix.

Meg

Oh it's going to be on like Donkey Kong! ::D:

Meg

Oh it's going to be on like Donkey Kong! ::D:

And that's a fact, Jack!

I wonder if we can camp in that field out back?

I would be so down for that, but I betcha a dollar there's no way. Zoning restrictions, lack of sanitation facilities, the owner doesn't want a herd of unwashed geeks camping out on his property for a weekend...

Sounds like A-Con...