Sign in to follow this  
chaosscorpion

Reaper Con Here we come

Once tickets start getting sold and hotels/vehicles booked we could open up new threads for the heavily Reaper populated hotels that include any volunteers who are gravy with driving folks. I personally am willing to rent a van when I get there so I can shuttle at least 5-6 people.

Aww, I miss you guys! I really do miss the forums here but alas a busy life gets in the way.

My husband and I are planning on Reaper Con 2013. I look forward to showing him around North Texas, introduce him to some of my friends and a faction of the gaming/painting community he isn't familiar with. Also, I can't wait to compete! It's been since 2011 and I feel the need to do some painting for myself . . . now . . . what will I have time to paint . . . that is the question

Adam and I will likely be renting a vehicle so we will also be available to cart people around. I hope I still remember my way around Denton . . . it's been a while.

It is looking more and more like I will have the passenger seat in my car empty for anyone who needs a ride from BW to the con or vise-verse. Apparently my con hours last year were a bit much for my roommate and he prefers to bring his car so he can come and go as he pleases. :devil:

• Like 1

I had planned on renting a car so that I could come and go as I pleased as well.

I plan to rent a car for much the same reason, but I'd be happy to take any wayward ReaperCon attendees with me as I go. I expect to be at the BW Wednesday through Sunday.

Car pooling should definitely be encouraged! Parking at Reaper is pretty restricted and on Thursday and Friday other businesses are still open and they do not hesitate to tow cars.

• Like 1

I rented a car last year just so I could go to Treadways as much as I wanted to (which ended up being every day).

This year I'm bringing stretchy pants too!

I rented a car last year just so I could go to Treadways as much as I wanted to (which ended up being every day).

This year I'm bringing stretchy pants too!

There are also other very good dining establishments in Denton. :;):

Ron

I'm definitely going to offer to take people with me, or jump in one someone else's offer to drive since parking is apparently an issue.

I'm definitely going to offer to take people with me, or jump in one someone else's offer to drive since parking is apparently an issue.

Definitely an issue!