Reaper Con Here we come

chaosscorpion

Anyone have their flight plans in place yet? The flight I'm looking at puts me in to DFW around noon on Weds the 17th. If anyone is showing up at the time I can use a ride from the airport to the hotel + I can get you to the hotel (been there oh a few times ^_^ )

if not I can always go with the Shuttle service.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have their flight plans in place yet? The flight I'm looking at puts me in to DFW around noon on Weds the 17th. If anyone is showing up at the time I can use a ride from the airport to the hotel + I can get you to the hotel (been there oh a few times ^_^ )

Sorry, I don't expect to arrive until around 11:00 pm on Wednesday. It is a long drive.

I'm thinking that with all the people driving in, I'm sure that someone will be kind enough to let me ride with them to the con from the hotel.

Last year I rented a car at the airport - it was more expensive than my flight! The only saving grace was that I was able to make sure one of my meals was BBQ each day ;)

I haven't made the reservation yet, but I still plan to rent a car. I'd be happy to carpool with whomever wants a ride. (I will be at the Best Western)

• Like 2

Thursday at 9am the gates open. Most nights things wind down by dinner time, with some evening activity until 10pm and then most folks go back to the hotels. Sunday things start to wind down pretty fast. There are classes until 2 or 3pm but a lot of people have to leave to catch flights, and those that stay are pretty exhausted. The auction starts around 3pm and runs an hour or two. When that is over anyone still in the factory gets put to work cleaning up.

I will buy tickets but I wont be able to arive until fiveish on friday at the soonest (friday morning classes)

Other than that my rent may be going up significantly due to some problems with my current landlords so I may not be able to go at all.

5 hours and some change from one side of tx to the middle gotta love it.

Edited by bblythe84

Anybody here ever flown SPIRIT AIRLINES before? They have some really good rates.... but then that kinda scares me.

EDIT: Nevermind. SPIRIT and FRONTIER have some of the WORST reviews I've ever seen. Litterally 1 of 25 people recommended them. That's right only ONE PERSON had a positive expirence on each of these airlines, according to reviews I read.

Edited by Girot

Hey Haldir,

My flight comes in at 12:22 on Wednesday. I'm pretty sure that I'll be renting a car. If I do, you can snag a ride.