Sign in to follow this  
CashWiley

L2PK1 - Plague Rat (Open Thread)

my attempt at the rat, I didn't notice the flashing on the spine until I was mostly finished :blink:

and I washed the #$@% out of the stones but i think due to my thin primer they stayed a little too shiny (part of it's the light I was under)

8199076214_58baf953e3.jpg

8199076756_2f27161e8e.jpg

8197984601_b26c61f3cd.jpg

• Like 2

Get thee to the light box thread! No excuses for bad photos. I spent about ten bucks on the box and my camera is a 2005 point & shoot.

Yeah, could be the thin primer. I went with the included brush-on primer just to try it out, but only used a single coat.

Eww! Gross! (And therefore well done!)

My fiancee loved it....but she has an odd fetish for the plague. Worrisome, really.

edit: and I see now I forgot to go back and drybrush the grass. Woops!

• Like 1

Get thee to the light box thread! No excuses for bad photos. I spent about ten bucks on the box and my camera is a 2005 point & shoot.

Yeah, could be the thin primer. I went with the included brush-on primer just to try it out, but only used a single coat.

I used the included primer and I was having to put it on REALLY thick to get any kind of coverage as it was Very watery out of the bottle, and following the instructions exactly lead to a couple of frustrating hours when i was just pushing around white tinted water on the rat.

also I concur Photos are the next thing I need to improve on.

You need to REALLY shake the primer. Wren suggested storing it on its side!

• Like 1

Yes, Reaper brush-on needs to be shaken extra well. If you do that, it works fine. That's really the only kind of primer I use anymore.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this