Sign in to follow this  
shockfire

Castle! modular castle building kit Kickstarter

Castle! is a supercool, modular castle kit that can be built and then taken apart again and again for easy storage. I'm very excited to see that my friend has finally gotten his idea so close to fruition, all he needs is a little help. Please check out his Kickstarter, and if it interests you, please help make it a reality! Follow the link below.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/castlefoundry/castle-the-modular-construction-system?ref=live

I've also started down the Hirst Arts path. Granted, it is more work to put something together, it's more fun though I imagine.

• Like 3

I imagine this will fill a huge niche in the terrain market. Although I have a ton of Hirst molds, this still appeals to my Lego weakness. I have to admit that it's far more functional than my Hirst constructs, and less work intensive, considering that I am expecting over 200 minis that will need pain when they arrive next year...

…considering that I am expecting over 200 minis that will need pain when they arrive next year...

Pain? Freudian slip or simple typo? I think it's the first; henceforth you shall be known as… Sid. ^_^

• Like 1

Looks awesome! Too bad I'm tapped out from all the recent Kickstarters and some money saved for holiday shopping. I have a feeling they will suffer from the effects of this currently very common malady.

...I know I would have waited to start this project next year, when people aren't strapped for cash.

• Like 1

Quite awesome, but only us? Nah.

Still quite quite awesome. :) I have a lot of hirst arts, but this is still quite cool.

EDIT: Seems they added international. Not too sure about the 'only guesses for shipping'.