• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By R2ED
      Just keep on plugging away at these bones 5 set.  So so so much to paint still. 

Here we go.  The necromancer.

I am going to say i hate bone white from vallejo.  That stuff has terrible coverage.  Chalky.   And thinning it makes it take forever to dry.  Not a fan.  Every time i is it i think, "i should mark this bottle with an x."  

I wanted the cape to be darker red, but it still works.  I was nearly going to paint it purple and make her clothes red, but didn't.  She looks way way way too colorful for a necromancer, but it's what it is now.  

• By Rigel
      We've seen Mole People. We've seen Mouse People. Now, let's meet some Bat People! These are Yogs from Zombiesmith and I love them so much. My players, probably less so. 

Look at those lumpy, top-heavy armored union suits! Those dainty feet and burly arms! 

These models are "Yog Skusto," clearly the fellows in charge of fighting and labor. I added some GW Bitz--they did not come with the ring plate on the back or the little reliquaries.
      But it adds visual interest and I like the juxtaposition of this diving-suit-era technology and elaborate religion. I figure at least one of my sci-fi factions should be strongly influenced by faith and zeal.

And especially so in the case of Yog Sagonto here! This one got a lot of bitz added, including about five books, but the seals and scrolls on their cape came with the model. Clearly the intellectual / ambassador / diplomat / prophet type.  Needs a grandiose title like "High Proselyte and Exalted Scriptorian Sagonto of the Desmodans."

]

Clearly a creature that values the written word. I love the revealed culture in all the little details. 

Of course they are vampire bats. Alien religions are fun, and B-movies show us that SPACE VAMPIRES are also fun, and the World of Darkness games show us that religious vampires are also fun! So a highly religious species of blood-drinking chiropterans surviving on a geothermally dying planet orbiting a lightless system whose sun collapsed into a black hole ('cause symbolism is fun too) should be pretty rad. Great opportunity for ethical dilemmas, philosophical questions, or just straight-up pew-pew laser fights.
    • By KruleBear
      This one has been on the desk for awhile to receive paint as there was extra on the palette. I decided to finish him off last night. Added highlights to the cloak and skulls. Shaded everything, but the cloak with Army Painter Dark Tone. I didn’t add any highlights or shading beyond the basics as it isn’t a great cast. But, I think it turned out great for the toy box. 

• By Zira
      First Reaper minis I've painted! Pretty proud of how the spider turned out! I tried to get an iridescent look on the crow, but I couldn't quite figure it out 😅
      Constructive critiques welcome!

• By bblythe84
      I painted her up as a fun project. Let me know what you think. 

I am trying to improve my painting abilities.

The purple marking on her thigh was supposed to be a skull tattoo, it didn't really work as well as I had hoped.