Soda Pop's "Zineda"

Jay

General nudity warning...

Don't scroll down if it offends you

Soda Pop minis has a game, which this figure is part of.

I don't really have the time for any more games but I do like to paint figures.

So, here's the fourth figure I got finished over the holiday.

Soda Pop's "Zineda":

<edit: lighting adjusted>

Edited by ladystorm
removed for nudity

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I know, but having a picture of her against a Reaper mini is a lot more informative than descriptive text.

I'd love to see her up against the Bones Ogre for example, especially as she is the smallest (except the forthcoming priestess) Noh humanoid. But against a Reaper human will do as well.

Links are fine with a warning, images posted here, even if censored or in spoiler tags, are not.

.... I think that was right.

EDIT: Yes, exact wording:

Acceptable Content

Remember, this is a family forum and to keep it such, please think about what you post. If your mini/sketch/picture has nudity please do not post the picture, instead provide a link to the picture and plenty of warning to the viewer. We will remove your images if you fail to comply with this. Additionally, censoring your images with black out strips (or any other option) isn't allowed, they must be linked.

Links are fine with a warning, images posted here, even if censored or in spoiler tags, are not.

.... I think that was right.

EDIT: Yes, exact wording:

Acceptable Content

Remember, this is a family forum and to keep it such, please think about what you post. If your mini/sketch/picture has nudity please do not post the picture, instead provide a link to the picture and plenty of warning to the viewer. We will remove your images if you fail to comply with this. Additionally, censoring your images with black out strips (or any other option) isn't allowed, they must be linked.

I have wondered about this as I have ran across nude mini's in the store that are not censored.... guess it's something to do about the nude mini having paint on it or something. just a weird double standard.