recruittons

Imbrian Arts Kickstarter

Received a reply back from Jody earlier today saying one of my choices wasn’t available and if I had any other preference.

I answered back. Now waiting for a reply.

Jody replied back earlier today with “No problem” to my choice of a substitution mini. 

So now I guess I wait and see.

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:31 AM, Darsc Zacal said:

Jody replied back earlier today with “No problem” to my choice of a substitution mini. 

So now I guess I wait and see.

Care to elaborate for someone who's gotten a bunch in metal but is missing the lich, dragon, etc. b/c he only seems to care about resin.

2 hours ago, Adrift said:

Care to elaborate for someone who's gotten a bunch in metal but is missing the lich, dragon, etc. b/c he only seems to care about resin.

I only pledged for four minis.

I pledged for The King of the Ghouls, Piper, Rider, and the Ghoul with the long ears that looks like a vampire.

Its the piper that’s been the holdup so to finally be done with this I just asked for a second copy of the ghoul that looks like this:

BF60F44F-6BC5-4335-AACF-3B36327BD8A4.thumb.jpeg.ff8db9f3c70297a811e1ddcc52a054f3.jpeg

• Like 1

I hadn’t heard anything from Jody since November so I sent him another message through kickstarter several days ago.

He replied back earlier this evening that he will be shipping out my order this weekend.

Holy Carp!!! :blink::wow::huh:

Its the middle of the night here, so maybe I’ve fallen asleep and I’m dreaming all this, but I received a kickstarter message and an email confirmation with a tracking number from Jody that he has sent out my package. ::o:

I’m flabbergasted. And I don’t use that F word lightly. :wacko:

Now I’m very curious to see what he ended up sending me.

Its only been about 6 and 1/2 years since the kickstarter and 5 months since he promised he was sending out my package “that weekend”.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

OMFG!!! I HAVE IMBRIAN ARTS MINIS!!!

So yeah, that happened today.

The sculpts are nice, but boy are the minis tiny. Going to be a pain to assemble.

And to be fair, Jody did include a Necromancer Bat that I didn’t order.

Mostly though, I’m just glad I can finally put this kickstarter to rest.

• Like 7

Yay! One more delivery!

I did pledge for the biiiiig Forest spirit, so I'm still holding out for that and the Piper. 

I certainly can't defend his customer service, but he has sent me a few things equivalent to part of my initial pledge. But only after a lot of pressuring and pestering.

At this point, I'm keeping half an eye on him because I really want those last two models, but I've also figured that if they never come, that money is loooong past lost at this point. I'm no longer mad about it 

• Like 1

I'm still going to have one of the islander women with whom I work create a hex-doll of Jody :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yeah, I'm still waiting for a bunch of stuff - including the dragon.  I've written it all off at this point, but if my patience wears out I might just get duplicates of whatever he has and simply be done with it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dan d'Lyon said:

Yeah, I'm still waiting for a bunch of stuff - including the dragon.  I've written it all off at this point, but if my patience wears out I might just get duplicates of whatever he has and simply be done with it.

I hear that, and am in the same boat. I don't really want duplicates however. The dragon he was making would have been such a great sorcerer king for a Dark Sun campaign. It's a total bummer.

• Like 1