Pathfinder MMO

Sarah Devier

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly I had to pull my pledge (which I had it there prob about a week after it started) today. I seen it had started gaining momentum, not Reaper-like but it was starting to rise so to be safe I had to cancel. This was due to I didn't see that our water bill was due today + the phone/net bill was due Weds or so....

Let see, no running water/net/phone or wait on a future release mmo..................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???

Oh well I guess I'll enjoy the game when it releases.

Fulfillment has apparently begun.  Miniatures and Emerald Spire Superdungeon Books & Maps have begun shipping.

I got to participate in the Alpha at PaizoCon.  I played very briefly and have little feedback, as my 20 minutes was mostly filled with ogres and running away.

Matrissa posted a picture of her physical goodies a couple of days ago, so rewards are making it up to Canada as well. 

I'm not sure what the heck the game will look like in the end, I pledged for just the game and now it's been so long that I'm not sure how enthused I'll be about actually playing it.  Or if they'll stick me with a required membership fee to keep playing. 

I've got the Emerald Spire and the maps and such now.Very happy with the book and it's got a very nice cover too. Looking forward to starting to run the game next week, first timeI've GMed in several years!

The incidental physical rewards have as far as I know mostly gone out (such as the miniatures and the Emerald Spire book). But the actual Pathfinder MMO and all those associated rewards still have quite a way before they're fulfilled.

• Like 2