New Sculpts from the Kickstarter

Slendertroll

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a link to that Dakka thread? Lets see if they bring up anymore. :)

And omfg how am I gonna base that monstrosity!

I am thinking craft stores sell thin wooden plaques to paint or mount fish on or whatever. Something oval along those lines might work.

• Like 1

My regret is that my funds had a limit.... I wanted that Reapercon Crown Jewel, the year supply of releases Crown Jewel, double down on the vampire pledge, 4 figure cases (I didn't buy any), multiples of the add ons..... I wanted it all and just couldn't do it without selling my children on the black market... Damn moral conscience.

• Like 3

How are any of us going to be able to transport this beastie anywhere? He's too big for any case that I know of.

I'm going to have to get myself one of those little wagons and pull him around behind me.

A specially made hat! Proclaim your hobby to all! :lol: (I may do something like that... for special occasions.... More likely a shoulder mount though.)

Is there a link to that Dakka thread? Lets see if they bring up anymore. :)

And omfg how am I gonna base that monstrosity!

Whoops - I had one, but looks like I removed it when I rewrote the post because the forum did not like that JPG. Here's the post on Dakka Dakka.

The Auld Grump

• Like 1