Midgard Miniatures Kickstarter

Mad Tinker Gnome

It is sad... I liked the ideas of the dwarf gladiators... and somewhat foolishly then backed midguard even though I had not received the dwarfs.....

Quite a bit of my gaming budget down the drain if it doesn't follow through....

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be worse, you could have backed the dwarf gladiator project by the same company. Those of us that did are waiting for surveys two months after we should have received our minis.

I'm sorry to say it but I will be amazed if the minis from either project end up in our hands

I'm still hoping for my dwarves, but I can't deny that I feel a good deal of skepticism towards EFS at this point.

What's the status on the Low Life KS?

Has anyone who pledged to this Kickstarter received a survey for how to apply their pledge? Or have you heard any news when such a survey is supposed to go out?

Update #39 two days after the kickstarter funded listed the "Communication Plan":

- - -

* January and February: monthly updates

* March to September: fortnightly updates

* April: Kickstarter Survey

- - -

So we are still a month or two away from when they said they would be surveying. Them having time to post more greens is probably a good thing considering that people may change which they want after seeing the results. For instance, I'll definitely be re-allocating the pick I would have used for the fairly underwhelming tiefling to something else.

Edited by Serpine

It could be worse, you could have backed the dwarf gladiator project by the same company. Those of us that did are waiting for surveys two months after we should have received our minis.

I'm sorry to say it but I will be amazed if the minis from either project end up in our hands

I'm still hoping for my dwarves, but I can't deny that I feel a good deal of skepticism towards EFS at this point.

What's the status on the Low Life KS?

Much the same. Images of greens promised a month ago, nothing appeared on that front though. Andy Hopp says that the first batch are with the caster so there may be some good news soon

Edited by Beagle

I was so looking forward to Low Life. It's the only KS I'm in on that I'm concerned about. No news of anything beyond that first batch. And there was a LOT after that batch. With the way EFS seems to be handling their other projects....it's a bit disturbing.

Well, on the plus side, at least there was an update from the Gladiators project today. The Shadu bull's head isn't at all what I was expecting.

At this stage I don't really care if it is different from the concept art, as long as I get something back from them I am more than happy.

I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed the survey somehow. I will try to stay positive for now about this Kickstarter and hope it gets fulfilled properly. It would be nice if they sent out some kind of update, even if it's just to say "We are still working to produce the miniatures. Stay tuned for our survey in April..."

Well, on the plus side, at least there was an update from the Gladiators project today. The Shadu bull's head isn't at all what I was expecting.

All off the stuff in the update is old news, a lot of it goes on there fb page. Voice your concerns on there, for the dwarfs he is saying a April shipping date so ill be really concerned if it goes past that