• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      With the Borderlands so infused with the reality-altering power of The Void, mutants and people with extraordinary powers are quite commonplace.
      While some settlements cast out those that are different (a decision they usually live to regret), most are more welcoming, when you live in a world where everything is trying to kill you, any help is appreciated no matter how strange the source.

Presenting the Ringtail Vixen, a special character in the game Kingdom Death:- Monster. Her heightened reflexes and superior strength come in handy when fighting giant monsters.
      I have fairly mixed feelings about this one, I'm happy with some parts like her tails and leggings, but not so much with others like her face (I'm really starting to struggle with these smaller faces) and her club (I never did figure out a decent colour to paint it), but overall she doesn't look too bad.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By stormbreach
      Here is a lizard man I painted recently.  I actually finished him a while ago but I didn't post him because there was someone else's posted that day that was much better than mine and I was embarrassed .  So here he is now.  I am quite happy with the color on his chest.  I didn't want him to have a straight yellow chest because that would look too contrasty and cartoony so I used some yellow in a glaze medium and put it on.  It was kind of chalky so I need to be looking at getting different yellow paint.  The close pics show the flaws and chalkiness but from a foot and a half away it looks amazing to me.  The underside of the tail is still straight yellow basecoat because I was getting lazy.  I am quite happy with him and please let me know what you think!

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

I really like this Lizardman sculpt - he's equipped for many battle types, he was a joy to paint.

Thanks for looking!!

• By Generic Fighter
      Alrighty, Goal time! Mine will come soon.

GF
  • Who's Online   27 Members, 2 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)