Firefly PC (Texas Ranger)

Sanael

A few months back, Iposted a series of figures destined for use as PCs in a Firefly game. We've had a newcomer join the crew, so I had to paint up a mini for her. She fits in the same constraints as the previous set: White, Black and Oxblood Red, plus browns. Fairly muted bunch, for the most part.

I'm pleased with this paintjob, mostly because it happened in less than 6 hours of work. I can paint quickly!

post-3328-0-49154500-1355199636.jpg

If you're interested, the other Firefly PCs are here. C&C always welcome!

• Like 8

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh... Is there an actual Firefly campaign setting out there somewhere, or is this something you cooked up yourself?

There is a pen and paper rig called Serenity. Margret Wiess productions put it out. Its based on the fudge system i think. its very good.

Edited by Hibou

The Margaret Weiss-published job is really nice for providing flavor, but the crunch of the system kinda sucks. We're playing an entirely-fudge based game that's mostly kitbashed and homebrewed from scratch. Especially fun because it runs episodically, as if it were a TV show. We have a soundtrack...when the pilot has little flying to do he "guest stars" as an NPC...very fun.