Sign in to follow this  
Teskal

Tagging or Name problems

Either I need to go back through the Male and Female Human lists and call out all the undead as inappropriately having the Human tag or this guy needs to get it;

03538: Stefan Von Kruger, Vampire Warrior

06173: Shadow Sisters (9) are listed as found in Mercenaries but should be found in Sisters of the Blade (as well?).

14645: Bladesinger Sister - listed as Warlord but should be Sisters of the Blade as well.

14371 Saori Shadow Sister has dual but not wield in all her forms.

02239: Mia Hartstorm and 02235: Vanessa Redstorm have Mounted but not Cavalry, which makes me wonder if that is a recurring issue with such models.

Either I need to go back through the Male and Female Human lists and call out all the undead as inappropriately having the Human tag or this guy needs to get it;

03538: Stefan Von Kruger, Vampire Warrior

All of these are fixed. Ones I didn't quote I didn't do yet

Not sure if this goes here or not, but on the packaging for Viridius, on the back where it shows the assembly instructions, it says "Easy Assenbly Only 9 pieces" Instead of Assembly. Also in the same location it says "Sculpted in 25mm Heroic Scale by Jason Wiebe", but if you read below that it states "Sculpted by Sandra Garrity". Did they both work on it?

65125: Blackstar Privateer & Chaingun has tag 'rifle' but not 'chaingun' or 'minigun'
65089: Reggie Van Zandt, Intergalactic Marine has tag 'rifle' but not 'chaingun' or 'minigun'. Also has tag 'melee'
65069: Ape-X, Super Villain has tag 'rifle' and 'gun' but not 'chaingun' or 'minigun'
50232: Karla, Anime Heroine has tag 'rifle' - it's an SMG. Has 'melee' tag
50227: Dee Dee, Astro Girl has 'melee' tag. Has 'power armor' tag but her armor isn't powered. Could have tag 'raygun'
50065: Rex, Dark Future Hero has tag 'melee'
50002: Boris Barayev, Five Suns Smuggler has a number of issues:

has 'two gun' tag but 50232 and 50227 (and others?) don't

has the 'rayguns', 'lasers' and 'pistols' tags, but 50227 doesn't

has has the 'clothing' tag which other clothed figures don't

50002 is a Five Suns Smuggler but 50161 is a Nine Suns Henchman - are they meant to have different numbers of suns in their name?

Also, several of the above have the 'rifle' tag even though their guns are not rifles.

Ape-X has 'gun' tag but several more likely candidates, with actually gun-sized guns, don't.

Ishil

65125: Blackstar Privateer & Chaingun has tag 'rifle' but not 'chaingun' or 'minigun'

65089: Reggie Van Zandt, Intergalactic Marine has tag 'rifle' but not 'chaingun' or 'minigun'. Also has tag 'melee'

65069: Ape-X, Super Villain has tag 'rifle' and 'gun' but not 'chaingun' or 'minigun'

50232: Karla, Anime Heroine has tag 'rifle' - it's an SMG. Has 'melee' tag

50227: Dee Dee, Astro Girl has 'melee' tag. Has 'power armor' tag but her armor isn't powered. Could have tag 'raygun'

50065: Rex, Dark Future Hero has tag 'melee'

50002: Boris Barayev, Five Suns Smuggler has a number of issues:

has 'two gun' tag but 50232 and 50227 (and others?) don't

has the 'rayguns', 'lasers' and 'pistols' tags, but 50227 doesn't

has has the 'clothing' tag which other clothed figures don't

50002 is a Five Suns Smuggler but 50161 is a Nine Suns Henchman - are they meant to have different numbers of suns in their name?

Also, several of the above have the 'rifle' tag even though their guns are not rifles.

Ape-X has 'gun' tag but several more likely candidates, with actually gun-sized guns, don't.

Ishil

Fixed the ones you specified.

I don't mind at all going in and fixing problems that are discovered, but two important notes:

1) "several others do/don't" doesn't help me, As I do not have the kind of spare time it takes to find which figures need it. Specific names and SKUs, please.

2) regarding guns, I am NOT going to go in and start listing guns by model. pistol, revolver, ray gun, machine gun, rifle. generic terms, please. The last thing I need is gun aficionados coming back and telling me that we tagged a gun as X and it clearly isn't because a real X would have part Y.

I found 2 copies of the following mini, the pic shows them as the same thing, the title is near identical, same sculptor, but the price and the SKU # differ. I "think" they really are the same mini with two listings, not real sure, but figured I'd list it for you to check out.

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/sandra%20garrity%20centaur/sku-down/65030

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/sandra%20garrity%20centaur/sku-down/02230

I found 2 copies of the following mini, the pic shows them as the same thing, the title is near identical, same sculptor, but the price and the SKU # differ. I "think" they really are the same mini with two listings, not real sure, but figured I'd list it for you to check out.

These are two different versions. One is in "standard" white metal, the other is in Repaer's P-65 (higher lead content, less expensive metal). The SKU #'s will differntiate (I think the 6000's are P-65).

Edited by dispatchdave

The 65030 is the P-65 version of the DHL one, 02230.

LOL. DispatchDave beat me to it.

Edited by Thrym
  • Like 1

We get a lot of that in regard to the P-65 figure line. We will likely begin to see a lot of that confusion when the Bones line includes hundreds of DHL, Chronoscope, and Warlord figures in a few months, where the only difference is the cost and material, but names and sculpt are identical.

Is there any way to list them all on the same page, with 3 separate spots for SKUs? I imagine it would not be simple at all, but if you're going to offer multiple materials, it might be worth it.

It seems that I was wrong, that the 'clothing' tag is more the rule than the exception. Perhaps Boris Barayev should have it after all.

Certainly, 50232: Karla, Anime Heroine does not have the 'clothing' tag, while the other Anime Heroines do.

I do appreciate you taking the time to amend the tags, by the way.

Ishil

Oh! Thanks for the info, now that I know that about the SKU number it'll be easier to figure out in the future.

Cap'n Willie Sharp, 2012 Convention Mousling by Gene Van Horne is not in the figure finder at all as far as I can tell. I know he is limited edition, but other limited editions appear, and for collectors it would be great if he could be in there tagged as a pirate, mousling and GeneVan Horne. Thanks!