Sign in to follow this  
Teskal

Tagging or Name problems

This awesome dead-knight-tomb-effigy, P02630B, is in the Boneyard listed as a "spearman." It is not.

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/boneyard%20spear/sku-down/P02630B

It also says it is part of the "frogmen" set. It is *so* not it isn't funny.

It hasn't got any tags at all. Can I suggest "tomb", "grave", and "knight"?

My magical powers do not extend to the bits. I am myself unable to correct this particular error.

Catalog says: 77006 Purple Worm

Package says: 77006 Great Worm... and since nobody is painting it purple anymore, I think this fits better :)

Fixed.

I didn't realize Reaper had another octopus-headed brain eater until I stumbled across these.

Yay! Thanks Pingo!

• Like 1

I didn't realize Reaper had another octopus-headed brain eater until I stumbled across these.

Yay! Thanks Pingo!

Thought you'd like that. :D

Don't know if this is a tagging problem, a name problem, or just a problem

I first noticed it this morning when I copy and pasted "HERALD OF BLOOD" from an ebay auction into the store... got zero results, so I thought it might have been case sensitive, so I moved on.

later I typed in "Court of Abyst" and the store also returned zero results, though its there if you type in the keyword "Demon"

I first noticed it this morning when I copy and pasted "HERALD OF BLOOD" from an ebay auction into the store... got zero results, so I thought it might have been case sensitive, so I moved on.

later I typed in "Court of Abyst" and the store also returned zero results, though its there if you type in the keyword "Demon"

Interesting. I cannot see a reason why the longer searches should not turn up results.

Interesting. I cannot see a reason why the longer searches should not turn up results.

I got no results from variously differently capitalized versions of "herald of blood." I even tried cutting and pasting "Herald of Blood" from the figure's actual display page and plugging it into the search box, with no luck -- not even when I added the comma at the end of it out of paranoia.

But on "herald" it and four other figures showed up just fine.

tried "The Court" as well and received an empty recordset, however "Lady Moray" came back just fine

EDIT: and putting in "of" or "zombie of" returns back officers (and zombie officers)

Edited by nytflyr

It must be the same thing that kills most of the Pathfinder Adventure Path names:

Rise of the Runelords

Curse of the Crimson Throne

Skull and Shackles

etc

So, it's a problem they're aware of - the workaround is to remove the problem words (and correctly guess what they are).