Sign in to follow this  
haldir

anyone see this dwarf mini??

FEN-NAN.JPG

pretty funny, gotta love Mr Snuggly in his backpack thou!!! ::D:::D:

Randy M

Dude,they make some neat stuff.

I have looked over there website.

I am still considering buying some ,just to try my hand at resin models.

I also like their buildings.but some of the stuff can be a little pricy.

I was thinking of getting some and doing them up as X-mas gifts next year fro my gaming group. No time to get them painted up this year, I am way too slow! I would also like to get my hands on some of the scenery stuff, and some more of the amazons. the set I got is very nice, and I can't wait to clear some of my work load/area off to start on them. Though that may be awhile. :down:

Lady Tam

I've got the half ogre paladin Fenryll figure, nice mini, my first resin mini.

Gonna order the new half ogre adventure here soon + something else so I can get the "orcbomb" guy discount hobby has this month for buying 20 dollars worth of Fenryll. Hell I might just get one of the 15 dollar or so scenery peices & that dwarf, been wanting one of those scenes.

Randy M

What's the name of the mini? Dragglestown has a lot of Fenryll minis..and if they don't have that one maybe they could order it for you? Or, maybe order the catalog Dragglestown has for sale?

Dragglestown?

I've always gotten good service from them too, if that helps. ::):

Johnny Lauck owner of discount hobby (dragglestown is the backup site for that) has always been great with me whenever I order. He'll answer any email I send to him promptly

that Fenryll mini your lookin for it probably in the FA section of Fenryll, wich means it's probably with 2 other similar minis, usually about 10 dollar for the set.

Hope you find it, nice mini, thou would make for wierd travelling bard adventurer!!! "My BARD has 20 STR what's your's fighter???" :lol:

Randy M

Hope you find it, nice mini, thou would make for wierd travelling bard adventurer!!! "My BARD has 20 STR what's your's fighter???" :lol:

*L* Thats cute, I should share that with my DM...

I've heard nothing but good things about Dragglestown.