Sign in to follow this  
charcon

Gaming at reapercon?

Do you guys think there will be an opportunity for non-experienced tabletop gamers at the Con? I've never played any modern tabletop games (just some D&D, MechWar ages ago).

these guys are awesome and will take very good care of you. no stress, no pressure. Just a good time.

Do you guys think there will be an opportunity for non-experienced tabletop gamers at the Con? I've never played any modern tabletop games (just some D&D, MechWar ages ago).

You will find that many people have very little experience with RPGs and Tabletop at the convention. All the games are very well run, and you should have no problem getting a helping hand where you need it. The dungeon crawls are easy and a great way to get your feet wet with the Warlord rules. They are loosely based off Warlord, but anyone can start playing with very little help.

I set up the R.A.G.E. System (Warlord) based games for ReaperCon. This year they will be Dragon's Night Out, Mr. Maniacal's Monstrous Menagerie, Warlord in Wonderland, and the Dungeon Crawl. All four of these are open for new players. I have a great crew that runs the games with me, and you should have no problem learning to play any or all of them.

All of my rpg events are n00b friendly however they will be PG/PG13 due to the subject matter.

I've run convention games for decades so I'm not afraid to hold hands and walk ya through the basics of unfamiliar game systems.

>>ReaperWolf

My 2 games will be beginner friendly as well. I'll have everything you need, but you can use your own dice if needed.

RM

All of my games are also newb friendly so no worries there.

Any interest in a session or two of Game of Thrones 2nd Edition board game? The game is best played with 6 people. If we don't get at least 5 we would play Stone Age. I am asking for space availability at this time.

-Brett

I'd be willing to 'procter' a drinking game version of Zombi Dice at the hotel bar!

EDIT: By procter I mean ensure we game responsibly, of course.

Edited by Girot
  • Like 1

Just FYI...I am game for finding a suite...room...lobby area or whatever back at the hotel and getting a group to game also after Reapercon closes for the day. Snack,food and drinks on me! I am not beyond bribery in a major way for a good person running a game!

• Like 1

Just FYI...I am game for finding a suite...room...lobby area or whatever back at the hotel and getting a group to game also after Reapercon closes for the day. Snack,food and drinks on me! I am not beyond bribery in a major way for a good person running a game!

Which hotel? Some people are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn (new con hotel), others at the Best Western (old con hotel).

-Dave

Which hotel? Some people are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn (new con hotel), others at the Best Western (old con hotel).

-Dave

Hilton.

My room is open for gaming after hours. I will have Descent 2e with expansion on hand for anyone wanting to play, but I am game for whatever. Warning there will be drinking involved.... Lots of drinking. If you want to set something up, please let me know.

• Like 1

By the way, I am currently working on the ReaperCon exclusive PlayKit for my Fiasco sessions this year.

If you missed it last year, you really should try to make time.

• Like 1