Winter 2013 Figure Exchange

recruittons

Alright. It's time for my information gathering campaign to begin for our next painted mini exchange!

Thanks!

First off, let me just thank everyone for being so enthusiastic about this. It's been an incredible experience to have everyone take to this so well. This round I'll be retaking all questionnaires, even if you've done this before. I've got a slightly more comprehensive survey, this time around, and it will really help me out with match-ups to start from scratch on this. :;):

Now, the rules...

1. Reaper mini is the focus. If you want to do more, go for it, but I want to see a Reaper product front and center!

2. Please don't contact each other unless you and your person both have listed themselves as okay with contact. I've included it on the questionnaire, so you'll know who wants to keep it secret and who doesn't!

3. Love what you do and continue being as awesome as ever ::D:

Deadline: March 1st, 2013.

I'm giving you all a good long lead time, a bit less than last time, but I sort of ate up the season a bit with the Secret Sophie, so I hope that's okay and apologize. :blush:

About my painter: Now, because I still have no idea how to do a fair shake at picking my own person, but I don't really want to bother Bryan again, I'm going to keep it simple. The first person to message me, volunteering to paint my mini is it (it also makes it easy to just quickly send my info)! I'll let you know that you are the person and then I'll post here that I'm taken care of. Sound good? I hope so!

Below is the questionnaire. Fill it out completely, even if you just put "don't care", "nothing", "no". Anything is better than nothing and I promise that this time, I'll be able to keep them for as long as I'm running these and won't have to ask for the info from regular participants.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Figure Exchange Questionnaire

-Mailing Infomation-
Name:
Address:
-Miniature Information-
What you can paint (monsters, PCs, women, undead, demons, etc):
What you want (Mouslings, necromancers, warriors, dual-wielders, etc):
What you DON'T want (gross, nudity, undead, kobolds, animals, etc):
Material you want to receive? Bones, Resin, Metal, or Any
Desired Color Scheme (for those who want something for their army)?:
Scenic Base, basic base, plain base, or unbased?:
Would you be willing to paint and receive multiple miniatures?:
-Personal Information-
Will you ship internationally?:
Would you like to remain anonymous until your mini is sent?:
Would you like to know who is painting for you?:
Is there anybody you would prefer not to paint for (please include why)?:
Special Requests (For me, your painter, or your recipient):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Assignments Deadline
The final bit of info for you all is my personal deadline for assignments. I'll be messaging out the assignments January 13th, 2013. This is only 2 days before the Secret Sophie Deadline, and just about everyone is done anyway, so I feel we're safe here. It gives everyone 7 weeks to complete their mini, so I hope you all have enough time. It you need more time, please, feel free to ask, and we can work something out! I know that everyone is pretty forgiving about this, myself included. I just put these dates on things to give you urgency, not stress :;):
And finally, good luck, have a blast, and remember, you're all the best! :poke:
  • Like 1

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Should there be a question if people are okay receiving one from a person new to painting? I suspect several of us that are 'prepping' for March might not be up to the usual standard. Most people are pretty accomodating, but I'm sure there are one or two who would be disappointed if they got something crapily painted..

• Like 1

i dont care if it is a new painter. i think its good practice for them and they are painting something for me id keep it and put it on my shelf or into my armies(Undead and the Fallen Dark angels). i just got back into the hobby after 5 years away. im not the most super painter but every figure i piant i get better and better. if they are willing to give me a mini and paint it for me then im willing to keep it the way its painted. and im in again and im willing to be contacted. almost done with second mini for previous one.

Edited by Exwilly
  • Like 1