Winter 2013 Figure Exchange

recruittons

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sent my mini today. hope my recipiant likes it. I will post photos once receipt is confirmed. Comments and critique is welcomed. First time in an exchange and having my work in someone else's hand. Really enjoyed participating!!

• Like 2

Hooray! I love my new mini! It has underboob! I'm at work at the moment, so post a pic if you have any; otherwise I'll grap one this evening.

Ok, there's more to it that I like than the underboob. Girot, I really like the job you did blacklining. I haven't (in person) seen this done so well. I will use it for a reference in the future. The skintone is sweet, I like the lightness of the skin, and the consequently light shadow tones. The white hair is very well done, especially where the braid meets the rest of the hair. The gemstone is well done, looks like you used a bit of gloss coat to make it reflective? I like.

Yay! New mini for me!

-Dave

ETA: Mini is Lorna the Huntress

ETA2: Is in fact this Lorna.

Edited by dispatchdave
  • Like 2

Hooray! I love my new mini! It has underboob! I'm at work at the moment, so post a pic if you have any; otherwise I'll grap one this evening.

Ok, there's more to it that I like than the underboob. Girot, I really like the job you did blacklining. I haven't (in person) seen this done so well. I will use it for a reference in the future. The skintone is sweet, I like the lightness of the skin, and the consequently light shadow tones. The white hair is very well done, especially where the braid meets the rest of the hair. The gemstone is well done, looks like you used a bit of gloss coat to make it reflective? I like.

Yay! New mini for me!

-Dave

ETA: Mini is Lorna the Huntress

ETA2: Is in fact this Lorna.

Thank you for the link to the store, that was the best news I've gotten all week! I'm very glad you like her! I have pics and will post them this evening when I get home from work.

I usually use a drop of gloss on my gems to sort of polish them. I used Rosey Skin and Rosey Highlights with a bit of Bone White mixed it to lighten them. Anything darker than that was a very carefully applied bit of skin wash.

• Like 3