obsolete models???

warhoundalpha

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reaper User

The original CAV models had a size problem from time to time. SOme ended up being to small and some to big. Corrections were made on some that made it worse. I went through the line and picked out the ones that I thought needed scale fixes, while some I didnt like the "look" of them (perk of the job :-). These went to a list of models that are going to get reworked and reissued. Most of them are done at this point, but wont be available until the new rule book comes out. The official scale for CAV:SO is 8mm which works with the models available now.

Jon

CAVBOSS

• Like 1

• Reaper User

Just to be clear...there are no obselete models. There are some that are getting a redo for one reason or another. The old versions will continue to be sold under the robot depot and you can use them if thats what you want to do.

Speaking of which, I still have my 3rd Emperor to assemble and paint. That one is special though.

Why are you sitting in front of your PC writing about it when you could have used those valuable seconds to scrape off some flash and/or undercoat it?