Sign in to follow this  
Girot

What are those dots for?

Unfortunatly I drank too much caffeine in my youth and my body no longer tolerates it! I have to get my magic the old fashion way, with paint fumes.

There is an old-fashioned way? I had always assumed it had more to do with drinking my ovaltine and life cereal with whole milk to get to god-like status. If all I have to do is post, I can finally switch to swiss cocoa!

When I was a young man I was a member of an obscure but powerful pantheon. My domain was over orange soda and blue crayons.... though I'll be upgrading to Drunk Bacon God for these circumstances.

• Like 1

Got nothing to say? That's the bulk of my 2600 posts of drivel right there!

I wasn't going to say it...

But ([slightly] more) seriously, I used to be close-mouthed, uncommunicative. But thanks to Buglips, and other great people, I too am learning to talk drivel.

Ishil

Got nothing to say? That's the bulk of my 2600 posts of drivel right there!

I wasn't going to say it...

But ([slightly] more) seriously, I used to be close-mouthed, uncommunicative. But thanks to Buglips, and other great people, I too am learning to talk drivel.

Ishil

Wait... Buglips has become contagious? :blink::;):

My secret godhood is I'm a weather goddess.

It loves me and follows me everywhere.

Ask me about the cross-country road trip of biblical rainstorms.

It's why my family refuses to let me comment on the weather any more.

• Like 1

Buglips has always been contagious, we just haven't figured out what he's passing on. :devil:

Diptherityphoibronchwartism. Also known as "The Gith", on account of how it turns you yellow and astral blue.

But thanks to Buglips, and other great people, I too am learning to talk drivel.

Wait, I'm a great people?

Wait . . . I'm a people?

My secret godhood is I'm a weather goddess.

It loves me and follows me everywhere.

Ask me about the cross-country road trip of biblical rainstorms.

It's why my family refuses to let me comment on the weather any more.

I seem to be one whenever I travel overseas. Both times I've traveled to Australia, it's had unseasonable weather (summer temperatures dropped to colder than it was back home - where it was winter - and when I went there in the winter, then it was warmer there than it was back at home, which was summer). And when I went to Japan, they had a tornado in Tokyo. A little one. But apparently they're not common? This doesn't seem to be true for Europe unless Germany had problems with its weather during the '80s.

• Like 1

I'm a technology god. I approach unruly technology and it begins to work properly. This has kept me employed for 13 years now. I can't count the number of times I've been called to deal with a computer issue and it works fine when I show up. It's become something of legend, as well as my coworkers trying to convince me there actually WAS a problem when they called.

This is balanced by my fiancee (who I actually work with), who has the opposite effect. I swear only her files get corrupted on the server.

• Like 1