Board Game :: Stinkin' Incans!

Sorry to hear you don't necessarily like the name of the prototype I put together. Chances are if it's picked up by a publisher the name (and quite possibly the theme and most definitely the artwork) would be changed anyhow.

If anyone has a chance to actually play the game and come up with some opinions on that, it would be appreciated if you took a moment to share your thoughts with me somehow.

Thanks for posting, Thrym. :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By thefub
      This is my first "speed paint". I estimate around 2 hours per mini. The sculpts are hit or miss but I think they did a good job with the faces. I learned a bit about speed painting and what I could possibly get away with. I used Uniform Gray primer, a minimal pallet, Quickshade Strong Tone, and added a a bit to a few bases.

The gray primer I left for anything that was steel and I like the end result. I am working in the Generals (bad guys) now. Most of their sculpts are not that good but the dragon looks pretty good. I will continue with the expansion sets after the base game is painted.

Sorry for the double post.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, something different today. Because adventurers also need a reward, here are pictures of 02313, Treasure Hoard (third from the set) sculpted by Bob Olley.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/darkelfdice/giant-metal-d20-dice?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      We're Dark Elf Dice, a family owned business that specializes in gaming dice and accessories. As gamers and collectors, we're dice fanatics. We've been working day and night in the dice business since 2005, and for a long time, we've wanted to create something SPECTACULAR: oversized, metal d20s in magnificent colors and finishes. 
      With your help, we can create these amazing, giant metal d20's for your game table!
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      Now live, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/impactminiatures/snow-cone-and-sundae-dcc-and-rpg-dice-sets

Many new dice colours

Snow Cones

Marbled

Dice and new monsters for Goodman Games Dungeon Crawl Classics (DCC) game

plus access to existing lines

and those weird dice you never knew you needed D3, D5, D7, D9, D11, D13, D15, D17, D18, D19, D22, D26 and D28

and more
    • By Dan d'Lyon
      Well, looks like Hasbro is doing their own version of a kickstarter for a new release of one of the all-time classics.  I don't know if their site for the crowdfunding would be considered as a commercial site, but I'm sure it will be easy enough to find.  I'm in!
  • Who's Online   10 Members, 1 Anonymous, 60 Guests (See full list)