Inarah

Here be dragons! 2013 paint challenge

I've been following this contest from the first entry, but didn't feel right about commenting on the Gallery threads. I just want to say what a pleasure it has been to view all of this lovely work. You all worked so hard and truly I wish each one of you could receive a gift for participation. Excellent job people!

You're really talented, Anne, so I would not be ashamed if you commented on any of my threads. I'd consider it a compliment (even if it were criticism). I also also agree that you're a class act :)

• Like 3

Yeah, I've been blown away by the entries. Particularly that magma dragon, holy moly! ::o:

ETA: I almost forgot to say (because my brinner came walking up to me) that I fully intend on finishing my hydra and posting him on the site. If I didn't he'd probably start chewing on my brushes :huh:

Edited by redambrosia
  • Like 2

So whats the theme for the 2014 contest? lol

The Tarrasque!

But I have to wait until like October to get him. I wanna get started NOW!!!

• Like 1

But I have to wait until like October to get him. I wanna get started NOW!!!

Same here! I can't wait to get that figure AND the Great Mother Worm... they are the two I'm most excited about.

• Like 1

I don't know what Inarah has planned but there will be a winter contest starting next week.

Yay! A new contest!

yay. I mean I have the bad boy beauty pagent to work on too, but I wanna do something BIG

We can always challenge ourselves in a group thread to do something big for bragging rights and showing our styles on another figure or figures...just for fun, no prizes.

• Like 4