Inarah

Here be dragons! 2013 paint challenge

Congratulations to everybody that participated! I am very happy with my 3rd place, and now it means I need to find a super special place to actually display the Diorama in my house!

• Like 7

Whoa! Im honored! there were so many creative and beautifully painted entries that it couldn't have been an easy choice. it was a joy to participate; seeing all of the dreagons come to life over the months was a unique experience. definitely the coolest comp i have taken part in.

sooooo many pretty dragons!

Edited by vulture
  • Like 5

Congrats to the winners, very well deserved to each and every one of you. It was a really fun contest with truly amazing pieces of art put out by a lot of people. I look forward to participating and seeing more awesome contests like this in the future!

• Like 1

This contest was a real treat to follow. Congratulations to the winners and a thanks to all of you for providing me with so much beautiful work to look at.

I want to thank everyone who participated. It was a crazy idea and I wasn't sure how many people would be interested in painting up huge dragons. Congrats to everyone who stepped up to the challenge.  Judging was very hard, there were so many  really good entries, and while there was only one top prize in the Single category in the end it came down to only one or two point difference among the top handful of entries. 

I hope to see just as much enthusiasm for the Giants challenge this year. 

• Like 5

This was brilliantly done, Congratulations to all who managed it! I started my Pathfinder Red, but failed to complete him in time (or, you know, at all). Maybe this year!

• Like 2