Here be dragons! 2013 paint challenge

Inarah

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no limit on the number of dragons you can complete or enter into the contest. However, only one can win a prize.

I dislike voting contests, because they tend to become popularity contests with the person with the most Facebook friends winning.

• Like 7

No, I am not considering dinosaurs as dragons. Don't worry, the challenge runs the entire rest of the year and many will not even be starting until April after they receive their Kickstarter dragons. There's plenty of time to find one.

What if he adds wings to the T-rex? Just playing devil's advocate, and a little silly.

Only little silly?

The dragons of the RPG Castle Falkenstein are related from the dinosaurs, but from the flying ones. I think they looked like the Pterodactylus.

Oh, how many Ral Partha dragons do I have waiting to be done:

Bridge of Sorrows, Durin's Doom, Dueling Dragons, Takhisis, Make-a-Wish Dragons, MechaDragon, Shadowrun's Feathered Serpent ...

Not to mention the Bones Clockwork Dragon I'm waiting on.

I'll see what I can do.

Ok, I need your adress and need to know when you are not at home. First I must start a Kickstarter to get air tickets...