Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Here be dragons! 2013 paint challenge

I'm so in! It'll be one of the Kickstarter dragons I ordered... So, I'll begin in April.. :)

Can one add more than one dragon (With WIP) and get multiple chances?

Maybe random drawings, with a single first price selected by voting from the other members?

There's no limit on the number of dragons you can complete or enter into the contest. However, only one can win a prize.

I dislike voting contests, because they tend to become popularity contests with the person with the most Facebook friends winning.

• Like 7

Ok, I'm in. It sounds like a fun way to get some big stuff painted. I will commit to which dragon after I have all the Bones "miniatures" in my hand.

Maybe I will need to strongly consider the air brush classes in April...

I am in with Wyrmgear. I will paint 2 versions of him, a $5 paintjob :blink: for my friend at work (spraypaint and black dip), and a real paintjob for myself.

I withdraw my dragons from consideration for prizes. I am told I am a PRO Dragon Painter...I believe it is akin to being a pro Dragon Slayer, but with chocolate given as tribute. So I will just post dragons. :-) First one coming up tomorrow :-)

Sue

• Like 3

No, I am not considering dinosaurs as dragons. Don't worry, the challenge runs the entire rest of the year and many will not even be starting until April after they receive their Kickstarter dragons. There's plenty of time to find one.

What if he adds wings to the T-rex? Just playing devil's advocate, and a little silly.

Only little silly?

The dragons of the RPG Castle Falkenstein are related from the dinosaurs, but from the flying ones. I think they looked like the Pterodactylus.

Oh, how many Ral Partha dragons do I have waiting to be done:

Bridge of Sorrows, Durin's Doom, Dueling Dragons, Takhisis, Make-a-Wish Dragons, MechaDragon, Shadowrun's Feathered Serpent ...

Not to mention the Bones Clockwork Dragon I'm waiting on.

I'll see what I can do.

Ok, I need your adress and need to know when you are not at home. First I must start a Kickstarter to get air tickets...

Whatever gets chosen for prize/voting doesn't matter to me. I'm just in it to say I actually can paint a big mini & such.

• Like 1