03095: Damar Hawkwinter (Secret Sophie '12)

Adrift

So here are the final official shots of my Secret Sophie 2012 project. I really hope my Secret Sophie pal likes the work I invested in this wizard. I received a lot of encouragement over in my WIP, so I'm hoping that the final product is something that they enjoy. I'd love to see this guy as either a tortured hero in someone's DnD game, or even a villain who once stood on the side of good.

A huge thank you to everyone for their feedback and to MonkeySloth and chaosscorpion for the birch seed leaves which adorn the base. I actually 'signed' this one since he's headed out the door.

post-7416-0-11961700-1357842253.jpg

post-7416-0-17045200-1357842258.jpg

post-7416-0-57241600-1357842276.jpg

• Like 17

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks like he's about to throw a fireball down on some annoying kids. This is ridiculously good the only suggestions I can see is some of the highlights on the back of the cloak look as if they could use a bit more blending\smoothing and the front of the poncho(?) is a bit ruff blending wise compared to the back which is very well done. I'd also suggest some more contrast on your leather but that could be a photo issue.

• Like 1

I really like what you have done with him, I'm not sure I am a fan of the sculpt but I like how you painted him. Your color choices are always something I like. Everything fits well with him, I especially love his staff and the back of his hair.

Like others have said I am sure your lucky partner will love it.

• Like 1