CAV 2.0 Download (where are the CAV sheets at?) Thanks

tribes2

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tribes2, Don't get comfy with the CAV 2 rules. You should email CAVBoss and if you want in on the CAV:SO play test. The rule will have some differences from CAV 2. I don't know what. CAVBoss is being tight lipped at the moment. The tidbits I have pieced together is he will either email the new rules or they will be downloaded from a website, which isn't up yet. I think he is trying to get this up and running by the end of January, however what I say isn't official. Despite the title of Colonel I have no official position on the CAV team.

People still play every edition of CAV made so far, so play all of them and see what you like. CAV 2 had made it to a decent level of stability and play balance, all things considered, and it is a fun game. Given CAV's track record when it comes to new editions you may end up having to play an earlier ruleset for a while anyways.

I am not sufficiently familiar with the prior versions [of CAV] to know for sure what these are:

www.reapergames.com/resources/rc08cav/RC08_Malv_Beta.pdf

www.reapergames.com/resources/rc08cav/RC08_Open_Beta.pdf

www.reapergames.com/resources/rc08cav/RC08_Rach_Beta.pdf

www.reapergames.com/resources/rc08cav/RC08_Terr_Beta.pdf

www.reapergames.com/resources/rc08cav/RC08_Adon_Beta.pdf

www.reapergames.com/resources/rc08cav/RC08_MilNet_Beta.pdf

www.reapergames.com/resources/rc08cav/RC08_Temp_Beta.pdf

Found them with google: http://www.google.com/search?q=www.reapergames.com%2Fresources%2Frc08cav%2F&hl=en

I am not sufficiently familiar with the prior versions [of CAV] to know for sure what these are:

www.reapergames.com/resources/rc08cav/RC08_Malv_Beta.pdf

www.reapergames.com/resources/rc08cav/RC08_Open_Beta.pdf

www.reapergames.com/resources/rc08cav/RC08_Rach_Beta.pdf

www.reapergames.com/resources/rc08cav/RC08_Terr_Beta.pdf

www.reapergames.com/resources/rc08cav/RC08_Adon_Beta.pdf

www.reapergames.com/resources/rc08cav/RC08_MilNet_Beta.pdf

www.reapergames.com/resources/rc08cav/RC08_Temp_Beta.pdf

Found them with google: http://www.google.com/search?q=www.reapergames.com%2Fresources%2Frc08cav%2F&hl=en

Those were the latest version of datacards using the RAGE Chronicles 2008 errata. You have to have the RC08 file for these to work.

My apologies to tribes2. I assumed that you were wanting the new CAV, if you want CAV2 you now have the rules the gents above have posted the data cards, ask around and I am sure you can get to Mil net books for CAV 2. To evil monkey and sarge, I apologies to you to as well, I am not sure what I did to earn your hate of me, but hey there it is, so I'm done. I will stay out of your CAV 2 posts from now on.

My apologies to tribes2. I assumed that you were wanting the new CAV, if you want CAV2 you now have the rules the gents above have posted the data cards, ask around and I am sure you can get to Mil net books for CAV 2. To evil monkey and sarge, I apologies to you to as well, I am not sure what I did to earn your hate of me, but hey there it is, so I'm done. I will stay out of your CAV 2 posts from now on.

I'm afraid that you ascribe too much enmity towards yourself than is true or outwardly evident in my posts. I have and harbor no hatred for you. I merely wanted to point out that the guy was interested in CAV2 and to allow him decide for himself what to look for. I've been weathering the drama for far too long with CAV for much of anything around here to truly raise my ire.

I'm not sure where you are getting this hate thing? I merely stated that the indivdual was interested in CAV2 as per his wording of the post. While your slightly overzealous pushing of CAV:SO is at times annoying, I hold no ill will. You are really into CAV:SO and there is nothing worng with that. My post only states to please leave your feelings for CAV:SO out of CAV2 posts... Relax man as we are not out to get you.