Vaitalla

REAPERCON CLASSES 2013

Yeesh, every time I come to this forum and see REAPERCON CLASSES 2013 at the top of the list, I get briefly panicky. "Ah! Gotta sign up and--wait, wait, no, not yet. Breathe..."

And now I've made it worse by responding to this thread again. :)

• Like 2

okay so facebook said they'd be available as of 11:00am CST.... wasn't that almost 9 hours ago? did they ALL sell out already or am I not seeing an "add to cart" button somewhere...?

oh wait FRIDAY at 11. Friday is the 22nd.... not the 19th.

Edited by Girot

Woohoo! Schedule is up!

I hope people are able to get the classes they want. 5 is a pretty small class size. All the better for those that make it in in, clearly, but I'd hate to think people would miss out on really useful classes.

• Like 1

okay so facebook said they'd be available as of 11:00am CST.... wasn't that almost 9 hours ago? did they ALL sell out already or am I not seeing an "add to cart" button somewhere...?

Yeah. I kind of fat-fingered that one. Sorry.

• Like 1

No worries dude. I'm here to help.

Every year when the classes are posted I like to look at which ones are a must go for me (if I were to go to reapercon) and have to say this year there's only 3 painting ones (from Laszlo and DKS) that would be on that list. It helps that I took classes from Rhonda and Sue at Gencon but it always feels good to know that a class from two years ago is no longer a "must" as you've figured it out.

• Like 1

I'm bad about posting in the Show Off Forums throughout the year, but I thought I'd throw a few pictures up in a thread over there to help people who might not be sure whether or not they'd find one of my classes useful.

http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/47717-a-few-by-rhonda-bender-for-people-pondering-classes/

• Like 2

Anyone have suggestions on which Sculpting class(es) would be appropriate for my wife? She can sculpt and draw at the large scale, but hasn't worked much on the small scale. She's all fine-artsy. ;)

I really want to go to the "How to Not Suck": class. I feel I can learn something there... :D

Noooooooo!!!!

I'll be busy at TotalCon on Friday at that time. ::(:

Oh well. I can always get up bright and early to snag tickets on site. It will almost certainly be easier than sneaking out and sabotaging all your internet connections so my favorite classes are still available when I get my dinner break 4-5 hours after they go live :bday:

Edited by klarg1

The "How to Not Suck" is an amazing class. I took it last year, and honestly I've thought about taking it again.

Quick question.... Could I register for a seat in a class online, but buy my admission to the con at the door? I can only come on Sat...

Hey Loim, rather than go through the class again, come see me with minis you've practiced on (you have been practicing like I told you to, haven't you? :D) and I'll refresh you on the basics again.