Nameless

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Patrik They look like birch seed pods.

these are birch seeds indeed

Looks really good, Nameless! Why such a harsh edge on the stone groundwork?

interesting, I've rather expected comments on rough highlights on the shield, especially the thick line along the top.

anyway, Mini Exchange deadline and real life forced me to finish and send this one as soon as possible. there are few other elements I'd like to improve, like face (small eyes, always have problems with them) or hammer (front view).

thank you all for comments!

Looks really good, Nameless! Why such a harsh edge on the stone groundwork?

interesting, I've rather expected comments on rough highlights on the shield, especially the thick line along the top.

anyway, Mini Exchange deadline and real life forced me to finish and send this one as soon as possible. there are few other elements I'd like to improve, like face (small eyes, always have problems with them) or hammer (front view).

thank you all for comments!

The picture doesn't really point out to the thick line on the shield. Even looking back at it after your comment it looks fine to me. But the photo does seem to pick up most on the white highlights placed on the rock. It may just be the photo, But overall its an awesome piece.