Gnomish Adventurers

Shogun

This kickstarter looks amazing! the stonehaven dwarfs they did in a earlier kickstarter did super well as i suspect this one will to.

Buy ins are :

$120 Everything in the campaign except the dwarf ks troll ($20 shipping outside U.S)

$90 Armored troll and 5sets  (+19 shipping outside U.S)

$52 for all 3 sets (+$9 shipping outside U.S)

$39/40 for 2 sets (+$7 shipping outside U.S)

$30 for 1 (+$5 shipping outside U.S)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2087444096/gnomish-adventurers-box-set?ref=live

e6f30d68e58124ddb92ba55eaefb0b23_large.p

96f61d4981fa88f30661ac58bc06b0f9_large.p

925477526739ca141fc76870218dd208_large.p

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 2

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate kickstarter. Nonetheless, I love kickstarter.

Watching this one; I like the priestess coming up; the rest of her band will determine how/if I pledge (not real excited by the first five, despite my love for short folk with big noses).

• Like 1

Gnomes look like they'd fit Pathfinder style gnomes quite well. I'll have to keep a eye on this one. Really like the dwarves, but missed those as I wasn't fully aware of KS by the time they ended.

Not really a gnome fan, but these are great a sufficiently unique look so that they are not short dwarves or indistinguishable from halflings, so backed for a set.

I also like the Warforged/Gearforged/Automaton

Not sure I'll pledge up, but yes I like the priestess/female mage concept as well.

First stretch goal is down as well now, wonder if the priestess will unlock day 1.

Gnomes! Gnomes! ::):::):::):

I think the ears, their small stature, and Mikes concept art and sculpting style creates a very unique look for gnomes.

I can't say enough good things about Stonehavens Dwarven Kickstarter, so I'm all in with this one. ::):

More pledge levels should be added shortly. Giving folks more choice on how much they want to pledge for. There should also be more concept art levels added at some point, as the first 5 have already sold out. Only 4 were sold for the entire run of their dwarf kickstarter so it looks as though things might be ramping up for this one.

Edited by Darsc Zacal

My only complaint about stonehaven is their minis are very static, even the figures that have movement still just don't look like there's kinetic energy in the pose. Many people like that, I'm not personally a huge fan. While the sculpting of the Dwarfs was great, and I like the character designs of these Gnomes, I just have to look at the Troll from the last KS and am sad inside as he could be much cooler if he was doing something.