Woot! New Bones in Alliance database

Erifnogard

I *think* if you bought a blister with everything in Vampire, it came out to $515, or very close to. Maybe like $514.97 or $515.25 or something. In my head, it's $515. That makes it about 80% off.

Now I came close . . . very close . . . to not buying into this at all. I'd like to express my gratitude to everyone in attendance on the KS thread who rallied against my feeble will and weak mind and convinced me to join the cult of Bones.

I love you guys. I love our low protein gruel. And I love the leader.

• Like 6

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Received an email from Reaper and didn't have an active project. Reaper already had a warm spot in my heart from their sponsorship of cool stuff at Gen Con. There was no chance for me not to pledge! That was a fun ride too.

• Like 1

I wanted more pre-paints in the Legendary Encounters line, so I made a small pledge early on. When it started getting big, I backed out (I didn't really want a metal Sophie, and they were doing fine without me). Then it got REALLY big. Eventally I couldn't resist and jumped in with both feet.

What on Earth am I gonna do with all of these nekkid minis?

• Like 2

I was a complete, utter mini newb, never heard of Reaper, even. I saw a post on reddit about this, hopped over, and say it was almost 200 minis. Spoke to my girlfriend, who had some limited experience with minis, and she said "Are you kidding? Pledge! Pledge now!"

After the project ended, I came over here to see what the hubbub was about and I've been here since, learning to paint and enjoying the crap out of the community ::D:

• Like 1

I wanted more pre-paints in the Legendary Encounters line, so I made a small pledge early on. When it started getting big, I backed out (I didn't really want a metal Sophie, and they were doing fine without me). Then it got REALLY big. Eventally I couldn't resist and jumped in with both feet.

What on Earth am I gonna do with all of these nekkid minis?

You'll just have to paint your unpainted pre-paints. ::P:

• Like 4

Man, I got in by more or less sheer luck. I was deployed in the Persian Gulf, and the one email account I could access from the ship's computers (really restricted bandwidth) got the email from Paizo... which I usually delete without reading. For some reason I didn't this time, then we pulled into the one port that had decent internet.

So, I had money and the connection, just in the nick of time. Couldn't have asked for more, though I'm sorry I missed out on the F5 thrill ride. Trying to learn the latest stretch goals through Google previews'cause the ship's computers wouldn't let me visit Kickstarter was frustrating.

• Like 1

In March of last year the first 12 BONES blisters became publicly available. At the time I was thrilled at the prospect of buying 6 kobold minis for $3.50. I had to have 4 blisters. 24 minion minis for $14! How could that not be utterly fantastic? From that point forward I was all about the BONES line and eagerly anticipated every addition to the line. They just weren't coming fast enough. Then to my surprise, on the reapermini.com news page there is this link to the KS on July 23rd. What is this all about? Click and mind blown. My favorite mini company is adding 30 new figures to the line and I can help them do it! Not only that, but get those already cheap minis for even less! Count me in! And then it just got better and better....

• Like 1

A good samaritan in my Fantasy Minis group on DeviantART put a post up on the group wall. I clicked over to check it out and my mind was also blown. This coincided with a work bonus so I dove in head first making a squeeeeeee noise all the way down. While I didn't see a practical reason go in for more than one Vampire I did go for individual duplicates of some of the models I wanted more than one of. I don't know about you guys but I'm looking forward to haggling with everybody in the trade threads this spring.

• Like 4